ADVERTISEMENT

I'm Jealous...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
WVU will always have a "leg up" on Ohio State when it comes to covering up a player or a former player's misdeeds. I didn't hear a word about Kevin "Boo" McClee's crimes until McClee died recently. This doesn't happen in Columbus, where much of the media is jealous of the Buckeyes, and loves to slam Ohio State's players, former players, and coaches.

"In 2019 McLee pleaded guilty to five counts of federal bank robbery charges in Pittsburgh after being apprehended as he about to rob a bank in 2017 after being under surveillance."

https://www.timeswv.com/sports/form...cle_f69c9368-7d16-11ea-936f-0f8c7c757541.html

WVU will always have a "leg up" on Ohio State when it comes to covering up a player or a former player's misdeeds. I didn't hear a word about Kevin "Boo" McClee's crimes until McClee died recently. This doesn't happen in Columbus, where much of the media is jealous of the Buckeyes, and loves to slam Ohio State's players, former players, and coaches.

"In 2019 McLee pleaded guilty to five counts of federal bank robbery charges in Pittsburgh after being apprehended as he about to rob a bank in 2017 after being under surveillance."

https://www.timeswv.com/sports/form...cle_f69c9368-7d16-11ea-936f-0f8c7c757541.html
even you have to admit it's pretty lame when you dig up try to find dirt on a dead player who played a decade or more ago.....just sayin

No wonder even a mental midget like CuntryTard punks you on the off-topic board. The McClee information was posted on the main message board this morning, so no digging was required, nitwit. Now, stop deflecting, and admit that the Morganhole Mafia loves them some cover ups.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
No wonder even a mental midget like CuntryTard punks you on the off-topic board. The McClee information was posted on the main message board this morning, so no digging was required, nitwit. Now, stop deflecting, and admit that the Morganhole Mafia loves them some cover ups.
you definitely have some anger issues...help IS available

However in the social status among fellow inmates ,bank robbers rank very high!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I have a friend who works in the Dept. of Corrections....he tells me Cop killers rank the highest but bank robbers are also respected. Child Molesters must grow eyes in the back of their heads. Who says there is no justice!

Watch your cheeks then @tOSUGrad90 if you ever get busted.

PrideParadeVanZandt is begging for my attention on two boards...isn't she cute? I so shamed this little p.o.s. for posting by herself during the wee hours of the night that she doesn't know whether to make a cup of coffee or squat down and pee!

LOLZ!

Who are you talking to?
You see people on your screen that don't exist.
Think you might be schizophrenic

Vernon exposed you and your 25 profiles long ago, WVpride304VanZandt. I give you permission to post again at 3:00 a.m. when nobody else is on here, loser!

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You actually think you hurt people with words.
Pretty sad and pathetic. You are the one who wastes your life on here
I just come and kick you around when I feel bored.

Everyone is laughing at you on here
Too stupid to get it

Bringing up a man dying is pretty pathetic. Seriously are you that messed up and hate WVU that much

Hey, PrideParade: You root for Texas, remember? LMAO at the total fraud with her panties in a bunch because a true story about a WVU player cuts the fantasy Longhorn so deeply. You're blowing your cover, chick. With posts like your last one, even the one person you fooled into actually believing that you root for Texas will realize that you're a fraud. Your life sucks so bad that you have to pretend to be other people. I pity you, loser.

You obviously have some mental issues here.

You don't get anyone's panties in a bunch. You just lash out like a sad and pathetic person.
Really do need some help.

Probably can find someone in your area you can speak with.

prideparade_tribune.png

I found a good pic of you and your friends, WVpride304VanZandt. Well done.

I have seen your real pic..

I see why life sucks. If you need help to deal with your issues

Let me know.
I can give someone a call to help you.

Doesn't have to be this way

No, you haven't seen a pic of me, you stupid p.o.s. Find something meaningful in your life, as nothing says loser like your posting on message boards from 2:00-4:00 a.m. I pity you.

You have a face I don't think even a mother could love
Probably the reason for everything.

But being ugly and then having an even uglier personally isn't going to help you.

You're quite a delusional p.o.s., aren't your Pride? You post on message boards at 2:00-4:00 a.m. You must not only be as ugly as sh!t, but also incredibly lonely and desperate for attention.

Always have insecure people like you...

One comment sets you off.

It is like this.
There was no reason for this thread. Since you made it you are going to have to live with it.

This threads pretty much fits your posting to a T.
1) Constant trolling of your superior WVU
2) Constant attacks of the posters on this board
3) Signs of serious mental illness

Like I said.
If you need help I don't care how much of a scumbag you are...I can get you help.
Mainly because I believe your anti social personality is manifested by your mental illness.

At the very least you have Little Brother Syndrome

It is at the very worst. I have seen some people make little comments about a rival player passing away
But not to this level

If you were a normal functioning human at all you would ask Vernon to delete this because you created this when you were drunk on insecurity.

I say this as a neutral observer like what you supposedly are

I couldn't care less about you, PrideVanZandt, and am demonstrating this by ignoring your last post, which is far too long.

Tried to help. I can be an asshole to you and kick you around
Obviously you have some issues and there really isn't a reason just to kick around people right now.

I will leave it at this
1) Would be smart for you to ask to have this thread deleted. Doesn't make you look good to the normal eye
2) Should try to find ways to deal with your mental issues. Maybe speak with someone at your church

Still too long, PrideVanZant. You keep forgetting that I don't care about some message board fraud who creates 25+ profiles, pretends to be something that he's not, and posts at 3:00 a.m. because his life is so empty.

Projecting.
Don't tell me your problems. If you want I can recommend someone.
But I am going to move on for the day. So let me know in the next few minutes

Now we're talking. You've shortened things up. Good little puppet. You have nothing remotely interesting to say, and that's why you post on message boards at 3:00 a.m. Now, keep your promise, and scram.

I see the mullet wearing, former 1.8 pts per game average as a scrub basketball player, homophobe, racist, Pitt graduate has now spewed his idiocy over here on the shed. What a low life this mouth breeder happens to be. Spends his miserable life pretending to be a Texas Longhorn fan, while posting on a WVU message board 24 hours per day. Imagine being such a loser, you pretend to be a fan of a school in Texas, and post on a WVU board from 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., often by yourself, while those that have a job, and work for a living, are sleeping.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

Were you living in a cave at the time? It was in the paper and on the news for a week or more.

Not in the Charleston Gazette-Mail, our local newspaper, which is in the bowels of Old Fold & Blew Nation, and spews pro-WVU propanda regularly.

Speaking of mental faculities, or lack thereof; how about it poison nut? If you are going to talk about someone or something, you should at the very least get the info right. Who exactly is this character McClee? As usual you come out looking as dumb a sled track. Keep trying youngun; you will eventually get it right. Who is McClee; could you possibly be talking about Kevin, "Boo" McLee?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT