ADVERTISEMENT

I'm entering The Message Board Portal

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
After being titled The Goat earlier today, I feel that I have nothing else to prove on this level.

I am awaiting a proposal from Vernon relating to a compensation package in return for generating message board content on The Blue Lot.

My stuff is just too good to give away for free anymore. I gots kids to feed.

Good luck. I here ISU fan board is offering. There is plenty of space at Pitt and Marshall boards.

After being titled The Goat earlier today, I feel that I have nothing else to prove on this level.

I am awaiting a proposal from Vernon relating to a compensation package in return for generating message board content on The Blue Lot.

Sorry. This is not the way you officially entering the portal. Much like the scene in The Office, you cannot just walk out declare bankruptcy.

To officially declare for the portal you must release a statement declaring that you have given this much thought, prayer and make a generic statement that you and your family have worked on for two weeks on twitter. This is the only way to do it as this gives you the attention that you are entitled. Instead of a signature, the only requirement is stating that you ask everyone to respect your decision.

Then my friend, you are officially in the portal.

Oscar is that you???????

Here is your new message board enjoy.

Good luck with that and the door on your way out.
I'll remember all my supporters here. This day wouldn't have been possible without all my little people here...like yourself.

You are all the wind beneath my wings.

Reactions: skygusty
ADVERTISEMENT