ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Snap during end of Baylor-TT game

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Anybody see that call? How in the hell was that not a fumble? I'm not totally sure of the rule there, but that has to be a fumble, and likely cost TT the game.

Tech got hosed. Big time. I was watching and was blown away. Couldnt figure out what was more surprising how outrageous the call was, or that their coach didnt run on to the field and refuse to move. That changed the outcome of the game

The Refs have admitted they blew the call. They also said it was non-reviewable.

I want to know who the Refs were and for how many games they were suspended???

It's not about being reviewable. The goof makes the wrong call somebody needs to go raise hell and make them conference and huddle up and change the call, which they are allowed to do. It was blatant and obvious even at live speed and even on tv let alone field level. They changed the outcome of the game on what can only be classified as a crooked call, you dont miss that. That's why I was on Techs coach so much throw your headset off, toss your red flag raise hell go on the field make them pay attention to you, tell them you're not stupid you know what a snap is, make them fix it and call it right after a huddle. Tech had the ball before a whistle blew that part is reviewable, when the whistle blows

Anybody see that call? How in the hell was that not a fumble? I'm not totally sure of the rule there, but that has to be a fumble, and likely cost TT the game.
Did anyone see the illegal motion none call on Iowa State Saturday that cost us six points?

ADVERTISEMENT