ADVERTISEMENT

I'll let you in on a secret...

Brookecountyeer

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 7, 2017
NP: Wedged between Flat-landers and Pennsyltucky
And I'm only going to tell you once and then I'm gone. Are you a true WVU sports fan? Do you want inside information about the team long before anyone else? Do you want to have access to intelligent posters that are close to the WVU athletic teams? Do you want to interact daily with other fans about the school, the facilities, the teams, the recruits, and @Keenan Cummings @Vernon. There is a magical place. There may even be unicorns and leprechauns there. It has no Greg Jacobs, no Spookycat, no Michiganherd, or any other trolls/pittfans/asshats/douchenozzles there. It is a community of diehard WVU fans that converse, assist, and commiserate when necessary with each other. I tried the MMB. I have it a decent shot. I got to the bluelot and felt like I walked into a new and unexplored world. It is not expensive, it is addictive. I'll never go back. If I were you, a true Mountaineer fan, I would give the bluelot a legitimate look. Peace, I'm outta here.

And I'm only going to tell you once and then I'm gone. Are you a true WVU sports fan? Do you want inside information about the team long before anyone else? Do you want to have access to intelligent posters that are close to the WVU athletic teams? Do you want to interact daily with other fans about the school, the facilities, the teams, the recruits, and @Keenan Cummings @Vernon. There is a magical place. There may even be unicorns and leprechauns there. It has no Greg Jacobs, no Spookycat, no Michiganherd, or any other trolls/pittfans/asshats/douchenozzles there. It is a community of diehard WVU fans that converse, assist, and commiserate when necessary with each other. I tried the MMB. I have it a decent shot. I got to the bluelot and felt like I walked into a new and unexplored world. It is not expensive, it is addictive. I'll never go back. If I were you, a true Mountaineer fan, I would give the bluelot a legitimate look. Peace, I'm outta here.
Thanks brother, the check is in the mail! :grimace:

Reactions: Brookecountyeer

Just like I wrote it. But in all seriousness, greatly appreciated.

Obviously great time remind you all, only a few days left for our deal going that will give you three FREE months to WVSports.com with a one month subscription. That is four months for the price of one and will take you through football season and the new early signing period in football. Interact with hundreds of WVU fans on our premium forum, the Blue Lot, and discuss the opener against Virginia Tech. Why should you give WVSports.com a spin? We break down what makes it the place for WVU fans to be https://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/why-subscribe-to-wvsports-com-

Heck. I am tame over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT