ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this here

After reading some of the comments on their board it seems they won't be spending it on peeling paint or leaky toilets at the Joan.

a

I saw where you recruited a big QB......will you recruit enough lard assed linemen to carry HIM down the field too?[roll][roll][roll]

Leftwich showed a lot of heart in that game, and went on for a pretty successful NFL career, but I've always wondered if they got him to Marshall because of the Mops for Props scandal that was going on there at that time.

Leftwich showed a lot of heart in that game, and went on for a pretty successful NFL career, but I've always wondered if they got him to Marshall because of the Mops for Props scandal that was going on there at that time.
He had an OK professional career never fully understood why he got displaced at Jax buthung around the league for quite a while. Guess he's moving up the coaching ranks as well.

You should stop wondering, moron.

He was 6'3, 190 lbs. when he left high school. He had better basketball opportunities than football. Marshall was his best football offer by far.

You should stop wondering, moron.

He was 6'3, 190 lbs. when he left high school. He had better basketball opportunities than football. Marshall was his best football offer by far.

So was he one of the Marshall players picking up a paycheck at the football office for a job he didn't have to show up for, or not?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT