ADVERTISEMENT

I'll Just Leave this Here...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
D3vtL36V4AQhCkH.jpg:large

At least he isn't scheduling the likes of WV Wesleyan and Concord College for regular season games like Doctrine Dan has done in the past.
We didn't play them in the regular season although we do play them in exhibition games. We have in the past played them but so have you boys!

I beg to differ.......Dec. 19, 2016 Marshall 81, WV Wesleyan 65 in a regular season game.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/marshall/2017-schedule.html

And Nov. 26, 2017 Marshall 106 Concord 70 in another regular season game.
https://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/schools/marshall/2018-schedule.html

But let's not let facts get in the way........
Facts lets dig through the WVU record books and see you boys have faced those same foes in your storied past! A past unblemished by winning anything of note!

Facts lets dig through the WVU record books and see you boys have faced those same foes in your storied past! A past unblemished by winning anything of note!

Show me where WVU played those same foes in the regular season as recently as Marshall has.

Show me where WVU played those same foes in the regular season as recently as Marshall has.
Buzz, that and 75 cent will buy you a Coca-Cola! " You played Concord more recently than we have , Nah Na Nah Na " . Like most of the stuff you poor delusional Cousins drivel, it has no point!

Buzz, that and 75 cent will buy you a Coca-Cola! " You played Concord more recently than we have , Nah Na Nah Na " ..................

Maybe in a meaningless exhibition game that doesn't count toward anything, I'm not sure. But I'm damn certain that we haven't played Concord or any other team from the MEC in recent history and counted it as a regular season game like Marshall has.

Maybe in a meaningless exhibition game that doesn't count toward anything, I'm not sure. But I'm damn certain that we haven't played Concord or any other team from the MEC in recent history and counted it as a regular season game like Marshall has.
Define " recent history" ? Or better yet pick up the phone and call 1-800 - THE - HERD and we'll settle this discussion where it should be settled!

............pick up the phone and call 1-800 - THE - HERD and we'll settle this discussion where it should be settled!

WVU coaches and former players raise a lot of money for charitable causes like cancer research and WVU Childrens Hospital. Unfortunately for you, Marshall athletics is one needy cause that they they don't care about. You need to find another cash cow besides us.

WVU coaches and former players raise a lot of money for charitable causes like cancer research and WVU Childrens Hospital. Unfortunately for you, Marshall athletics is one needy cause that they they don't care about. You need to find another cash cow besides us.
Blah, Blah, Blah = Bawk, Bawk ,Bawk!

Blah, Blah, Blah = Bawk, Bawk ,Bawk!

Bawk, Bawk, Bawk = the same old song you've been singing. Seems that your frustration over not being able to get a game with WVU in either major sport has dulled your wit......

Bawk, Bawk, Bawk = the same old song you've been singing. Seems that your frustration over not being able to get a game with WVU in either major sport has dulled your wit......
I can't see why you Cousins are so afraid , after all we've played Concord more recently than the Mounties, that should give you boys a big edge!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT