ADVERTISEMENT

I'll happily say I'm wrong about the baseball team

Regardless of how today's game and the rest of this season plays out, we should all be very excited about the near future for Mountaineer baseball given the massive youth on the roster. They've already improved so much just within this season.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Regardless of how today's game and the rest of this season plays out, we should all be very excited about the near future for Mountaineer baseball given the massive youth on the roster. They've already improved so much just within this season.
Absolutely. I knew we were going to be good this season, but some of the lineup and pitching decisions made midseason were frustrating, which led to inexcusable losses to Canisius and Furman. This young team has improved tremendously and I'm proud to say I am absolutely wrong.

Reactions: BobbyBoucheer
Just remain quiet. When you are wrong, don't get on here and apologize for your opinion on how this team stunk and how Mazey was making bad moves and then return when they are playing good with the "well I knew they were good" type of comments. You cannot have it both ways. If they had continued their stumble you would have boasted about how right you were.

I don't want you to eat your crow...I want you to CHOKE on it! :angry: Coach Mazey is doing a wonderful job with the program and criticizing him during times of adversity is pretty crappy. Baseball is a team sport, and sometimes teams struggle. Too bad some of the "fans" on here think we should win every game.

I'm thrilled with WVU's Big 12 tourney run.
And I know TCU would be a major mountain to climb to win it all.
But the progress is impressive and incredible.
Mazey was another wise coaching change by Oliver Luck.

Just remain quiet. When you are wrong, don't get on here and apologize for your opinion on how this team stunk and how Mazey was making bad moves and then return when they are playing good with the "well I knew they were good" type of comments. You cannot have it both ways. If they had continued their stumble you would have boasted about how right you were.

I don't want you to eat your crow...I want you to CHOKE on it! :angry: Coach Mazey is doing a wonderful job with the program and criticizing him during times of adversity is pretty crappy. Baseball is a team sport, and sometimes teams struggle. Too bad some of the "fans" on here think we should win every game.
I admitted I was wrong and you're the one being the asshole. Sit on it.

Everyone is entitled to an Opinion if when their opinion is wrong, like Coals. I much rather see someone admit they were wrong then to remain silent when they jumped the gun way to freaking early on anti team and fire the coach garbage.

That is the problem with today's fans. It isn't what you have done before, it is what you are doing right now at this very second.

Had Beamer been hired at VT in today's climate, he would never made past his 3rd year, and turned that program into a solid team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT