ADVERTISEMENT

If you want to remove Confederate history

Then erase the last worthless 8 years of Obama destroying America. He left more destruction then the Confederate Army
You obviously need to study the Civil War a little more. That's easily the dumbest post I've ever read on this board.

Take Obozo's picture down off the wall. It's offensive to law abiding Americans. That's for America
Personally, I think you're offensive. But it's your nation too. Oh and btw, the Confederate States of America was a different nation. Now if West Point hangs Lee's picture or has a statue of the man, I say great. But this sad desire to cling to the Confederate rebellion, is just a bunch of bigots trying to pretend that the nation still belongs to......well.......white people. And Chico, it doesn't.

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Personally, I think you're offensive. But it's your nation too. Oh and btw, the Confederate States of America was a different nation. Now if West Point hangs Lee's picture or has a statue of the man, I say great. But this sad desire to cling to the Confederate rebellion, is just a bunch of bigots trying to pretend that the nation still belongs to......well.......white people. And Chico, it doesn't.
Is there a statue of Benedict Arnold anywhere? He was a traitor too.

There are monuments to him.

Why are we so quick and willing to erase our history? Warts and all?
Is that why the Steelers are erecting a statue of Mark Malone or Limas Sweed? Oh wait.....they only erect statues of players they want to honor don't they?

There are monuments to him.

Why are we so quick and willing to erase our history? Warts and all?
The Boot Monument doesn't mention Arnold by name, and is a response to the fact that massive monuments were erected in the area honoring the other Generals in the battle with Arnold's name omitted. Again, honor what the men did FOR the US not what they did AGAINST the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT