ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM If you missed the Get99 Gear Deal, check out this limited time offer ...

Keenan Cummings

Fact Based and Wonderful
Staff
Sep 16, 2007
If you sign up for an annual subscription to WVSports.com from now until Sept. 3 you will get 50-percent off for the first year! Yes, that means you'll get an entire year of West Virginia sports and recruiting coverage for half the price. This deal would give you all of football season, all of basketball season, recruiting for both sports, spring football, next summer's recruiting camps, next year's fall camp and right up to next football season for half the cost!

New users: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/sign_up_offer

Returning free users, and past subscribers, can sign in first, and start here: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=WV50 remember to enter the WV50 promo code.

This deal is only around until Sept. 3 and will give you all you need for West Virginia coverage. Why should you subscribe? Here is everything we provide: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/why-subscribe-to-wvsports-com-

5b86b41d56770-WestVirginia800x400.jpg

What are members saying about a membership?

ParrotheadEER: Look at any of the posters length of time here...and most of us were here long before rivals was here...we are a family, and like family there are a few you won't like, but then there will be so many more you will.

mdeer: I read every piece of Mountaineer athletics information I can find. Without a doubt the first place I go to find information is on the blue lot and with Keenan Cummings. There is not a better place in the print or digital space to find the most inside scoop on Mountaineer football and basketball.I can say for certain that the information provided by Keenan is both timely and accurate. If you are not reading the blue lot you are certainly missing out!

vidmkr27: I used to be a common run-of-the-mill average Mountaineer fan. I waited till football season, turned on the TV, and watched the Mountaineers play. Every now and then I would read an article in the paper or hear some rumors on the street, but I never did know the true inside information. I always wondered to myself, what is the real scoop on Mountaineer Sports? I don't remember how it happened, but I stumbled on a WVU message board back around 2004. I paid my money for a 1-year subscription to wvsports.com. The information I get there on a daily basis is what makes me feel like an insider and REAL Mountaineer fan. The season is more exciting because I can spend all year preparing for it with information on recruiting, coaching changes, truly anything that you would want to know from behind the scenes. Now, if that isn't enough, add in the fact that this is a 24/7 365 look into all of Mountaineer Sports. Men's and women's basketball, baseball and yes, even wrestling and volleyball information. I can tell you, this has made me truly enjoy each and every day of being a Mountaineer fan. I'll hear a rumor on the street or at the stadium from some uninformed fan and just chuckle and say to myself, 'If they only knew the truth they would be shocked.' There's only one way to be a true gold and blue Mountaineer fan and that is to join wvsports.com. You will never watch and experience WVU Sports the same again.

dedhoops24: WVSports.com & Keenan Cummings...#Period....As a native West Virginian and avid WVU sports fan now living outside of the state, there is no place better to get the up to date and credible content I need and crave. The information provided is always accurate and first rate, the staff writers are well connected and always breaking scoop. Best $9.99 a WVU sports fan can spend a month....

dave: I have probably been a member of this site as long as anyone minus a few folks who have been with Vernon since this was a mere email group. The information here has always been first rare and now more than ever the staff are ahead of the curve. The one thing that has kept my interest here is the clubhouse mentality of this service. It is more than reading and liking stories. We are a weird, fun and mostly functional family with most of the good that comes with it. It is a fun club and a good place for WVU fans.

bleedbluegold3: The Blue Lot is not simply a message board , it’s where you come to get the best info available on all things WVU , not only are the writers top notch but the members provide insight as well . Here we laugh together , cry together and even fight a little , but in the end I’m glad to call it family. Come be part of the family .

CThruU: WVSports.com is the only site I read for news, insight, and analysis of WVU Sports. No one covers recruiting better. No other source provides as deep an understanding of not only what happens on the fields or courts, but also how and why it happens. The regular post game analyses and comprehensive breakdowns of each game are peppered liberally with relevant player and coach quotes, giving readers a much greater appreciation for the game and the sport. Following that up with interactive Q&A threads in the forums goes above what any other site offers. If that isn’t enough, coverage of breaking news on WVU sports is unrivaled (intentional.) You only need one source for all things WVU; this site is it.

winwvu: As an out of state Mountaineer fanatic, I've always struggled with keeping up with the day to day news of my favorite team. Long ago, I had the Sunday edition of the Morgantown paper mailed weekly to my house, after that the weekly publication specializing in WVU sports news. With the advent of the internet, I became a daily reader of this site in it's early stages. The daily reading has continued for approximately 20 years to the present day. WVsports.com is the only site one needs to receive all of the breaking news, team updates, and game analysis. The staff continually pumps out interesting information and the quality of writing is top notch. WVsports.com continually strives to get better with new and interesting features. Try it, it won't disappoint.

WVGEEK: I’ve been a long time subscriber to this site. I have utilized it to my benefit in many ways. 1. West Virginia sports news and content. Simply some of the best on-line. 2. Recruiting updates that go further than simply talking about star ratings.3. Discussion on the message boards that range from heated fan debate to comedy. (Sometimes in same post.)Also, the contributors for the site are willing to jump into the discussion with the prescribers. Simply stated, this site has become my one stop shop for all things WVU sports. I don’t go away for very long regardless of the time of the year. My hope is that it will continue to thrive for many moons to come.

Oregonmountie: WVsports, especially the BlueLot is my go to site for the most up to date and behind the scenes information on WVU sports and general athletic overviews. From the in-depth recruiting articles to the player and coaches interviews you have all you need to get you daily Mountaineer fix....then add the lively exchanges on the blue lot amongst the rabid fan base and you couldn’t ask to be better connected. Between Vernon, Keno and the other contributing writers, they always have us covered!! Now just waiting on the next set of recruiting sticky files!!

If you sign up for an annual subscription to WVSports.com from now until Sept. 3 you will get 50-percent off for the first year! Yes, that means you'll get an entire year of West Virginia sports and recruiting coverage for half the price. This deal would give you all of football season, all of basketball season, recruiting for both sports, spring football, next summer's recruiting camps, next year's fall camp and right up to next football season for half the cost!

New users: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/sign_up_offer

Returning free users, and past subscribers, can sign in first, and start here: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/subscriptions/new?promo_code=WV50 remember to enter the WV50 promo code.

This deal is only around until Sept. 3 and will give you all you need for West Virginia coverage. Why should you subscribe? Here is everything we provide: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/news/why-subscribe-to-wvsports-com-

5b86b41d56770-WestVirginia800x400.jpg

What are members saying about a membership?

ParrotheadEER: Look at any of the posters length of time here...and most of us were here long before rivals was here...we are a family, and like family there are a few you won't like, but then there will be so many more you will.

mdeer: I read every piece of Mountaineer athletics information I can find. Without a doubt the first place I go to find information is on the blue lot and with Keenan Cummings. There is not a better place in the print or digital space to find the most inside scoop on Mountaineer football and basketball.I can say for certain that the information provided by Keenan is both timely and accurate. If you are not reading the blue lot you are certainly missing out!

vidmkr27: I used to be a common run-of-the-mill average Mountaineer fan. I waited till football season, turned on the TV, and watched the Mountaineers play. Every now and then I would read an article in the paper or hear some rumors on the street, but I never did know the true inside information. I always wondered to myself, what is the real scoop on Mountaineer Sports? I don't remember how it happened, but I stumbled on a WVU message board back around 2004. I paid my money for a 1-year subscription to wvsports.com. The information I get there on a daily basis is what makes me feel like an insider and REAL Mountaineer fan. The season is more exciting because I can spend all year preparing for it with information on recruiting, coaching changes, truly anything that you would want to know from behind the scenes. Now, if that isn't enough, add in the fact that this is a 24/7 365 look into all of Mountaineer Sports. Men's and women's basketball, baseball and yes, even wrestling and volleyball information. I can tell you, this has made me truly enjoy each and every day of being a Mountaineer fan. I'll hear a rumor on the street or at the stadium from some uninformed fan and just chuckle and say to myself, 'If they only knew the truth they would be shocked.' There's only one way to be a true gold and blue Mountaineer fan and that is to join wvsports.com. You will never watch and experience WVU Sports the same again.

dedhoops24: WVSports.com & Keenan Cummings...#Period....As a native West Virginian and avid WVU sports fan now living outside of the state, there is no place better to get the up to date and credible content I need and crave. The information provided is always accurate and first rate, the staff writers are well connected and always breaking scoop. Best $9.99 a WVU sports fan can spend a month....

dave: I have probably been a member of this site as long as anyone minus a few folks who have been with Vernon since this was a mere email group. The information here has always been first rare and now more than ever the staff are ahead of the curve. The one thing that has kept my interest here is the clubhouse mentality of this service. It is more than reading and liking stories. We are a weird, fun and mostly functional family with most of the good that comes with it. It is a fun club and a good place for WVU fans.

bleedbluegold3: The Blue Lot is not simply a message board , it’s where you come to get the best info available on all things WVU , not only are the writers top notch but the members provide insight as well . Here we laugh together , cry together and even fight a little , but in the end I’m glad to call it family. Come be part of the family .

CThruU: WVSports.com is the only site I read for news, insight, and analysis of WVU Sports. No one covers recruiting better. No other source provides as deep an understanding of not only what happens on the fields or courts, but also how and why it happens. The regular post game analyses and comprehensive breakdowns of each game are peppered liberally with relevant player and coach quotes, giving readers a much greater appreciation for the game and the sport. Following that up with interactive Q&A threads in the forums goes above what any other site offers. If that isn’t enough, coverage of breaking news on WVU sports is unrivaled (intentional.) You only need one source for all things WVU; this site is it.

winwvu: As an out of state Mountaineer fanatic, I've always struggled with keeping up with the day to day news of my favorite team. Long ago, I had the Sunday edition of the Morgantown paper mailed weekly to my house, after that the weekly publication specializing in WVU sports news. With the advent of the internet, I became a daily reader of this site in it's early stages. The daily reading has continued for approximately 20 years to the present day. WVsports.com is the only site one needs to receive all of the breaking news, team updates, and game analysis. The staff continually pumps out interesting information and the quality of writing is top notch. WVsports.com continually strives to get better with new and interesting features. Try it, it won't disappoint.

WVGEEK: I’ve been a long time subscriber to this site. I have utilized it to my benefit in many ways. 1. West Virginia sports news and content. Simply some of the best on-line. 2. Recruiting updates that go further than simply talking about star ratings.3. Discussion on the message boards that range from heated fan debate to comedy. (Sometimes in same post.)Also, the contributors for the site are willing to jump into the discussion with the prescribers. Simply stated, this site has become my one stop shop for all things WVU sports. I don’t go away for very long regardless of the time of the year. My hope is that it will continue to thrive for many moons to come.

Oregonmountie: WVsports, especially the BlueLot is my go to site for the most up to date and behind the scenes information on WVU sports and general athletic overviews. From the in-depth recruiting articles to the player and coaches interviews you have all you need to get you daily Mountaineer fix....then add the lively exchanges on the blue lot amongst the rabid fan base and you couldn’t ask to be better connected. Between Vernon, Keno and the other contributing writers, they always have us covered!! Now just waiting on the next set of recruiting sticky files!!

Ask me if you have any questions.

After the 1st year, is your sub automatically renewed or can you opt out without being charged for another year?

Yes you can cancel at anytime. I think you'll like the product though and the price is really hard to beat. We've had over a dozen content items in the last 24 hours alone including an in-depth recruiting breakdown at every position, our picks for the winners of the position battles and much more.

Yes you can cancel at anytime. I think you'll like the product though and the price is really hard to beat. We've had over a dozen content items in the last 24 hours alone including an in-depth recruiting breakdown at every position, our picks for the winners of the position battles and much more.
Yeah, it's a good price. I'm in. Thanks

Only two more days to get all of our content for half the price. Great time to join our robust community to talk about the game as well as get all of our pre-game and post-game content. You won't find a better deal for what will boil down to 13-cents per day for a full year of team and recruiting coverage!

Last call guys. Pay 13-cents a day for all our West Virginia coverage for the first year with this deal getting 50-percent off an annual subscription. It ends tonight so act now!

ADVERTISEMENT