ADVERTISEMENT

If you have ever worked with or for a narcissist, you quickly learn......

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
that if you are willing to kiss up to them, control their victories, and strategically allow them room to dominate, you can actually manipulate them. Any chance Putin, the former KGB agent, understands this and used Trump's narcissism against him? No....no chance. :flushed:

that if you are willing to kiss up to them, control their victories, and strategically allow them room to dominate, you can actually manipulate them. Any chance Putin, the former KGB agent, understands this and used Trump's narcissism against him? No....no chance. :flushed:

Only Putin didn't strategically give room for Trump to dominate. Not even close to that.

that if you are willing to kiss up to them, control their victories, and strategically allow them room to dominate, you can actually manipulate them. A :flushed:
I read rants from a lot of you daily on this forum....you know , They say laughter is good for the soul....

Yea, it’s working great. Trump is arming the Ukraine, he’s attacking Russian industry, he’s going after their personal finances, he’s lobbying NATO to rapidly increase funding, he’s realigning the Middle East and making Russia aligned with Assad and Iran. Never mind the fact that we’re going after them in the cyber world as well.

None of that is good for Russia.

Yea, it’s working great. Trump is arming the Ukraine, he’s attacking Russian industry, he’s going after their personal finances, he’s lobbying NATO to rapidly increase funding, he’s realigning the Middle East and making Russia aligned with Assad and Iran. Never mind the fact that we’re going after them in the cyber world as well.

But but but what he said...

That's the issue dog. Narcissistic people have to win at everything and have the best of everything. (See NATO funding) But their need for admiration and praise can allow them to be manipulated. I worked for one. I finally stopped arguing and fighting realizing that kissing his ass could get me what I wanted until I landed a new job.

That's the issue dog. Narcissistic people have to win at everything and have the best of everything. (See NATO funding) But their need for admiration and praise can allow them to be manipulated. I worked for one. I finally stopped arguing and fighting realizing that kissing his ass could get me what I wanted until I landed a new job.

That doesn't fit as a reply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT