ADVERTISEMENT

If you are watching this debate and still want to vote for biden

I suggest you first get sterilized and then seek some serious mental help because that poor man is mentally unfit to serve me breakfast let alone be president
If you want to vote for either of these candidates, you need serious mental help. This is embarrassing and sad times to be an American. The greatest country, how far we have fallen. Sad times to be an American, we can and must do better than this. Coming from someone who has voted for both parties, I just wanna vote for best candidate to better this country

If you want to vote for either of these candidates, you need serious mental help. This is embarrassing and sad times to be an American. The greatest country, how far we have fallen. Sad times to be an American, we can and must do better than this. Coming from someone who has voted for both parties, I just wanna vote for best candidate to better this country
I say dig up Ronald Reagan, dust him off and put him in the white house

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Nothing wrong with Donald. He’s in tip top shape. I look forward to a final 4 years with him. I could use some more money, cheaper groceries, cheaper gas and someone who won’t let terrorists kill us all

Funny watching the morons try and pretend Trump was bad.

Last night was a dementiatard and Trump on stage. Don't even pretend Trump didn't dow well

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Nothing wrong with Donald. He’s in tip top shape. I look forward to a final 4 years with him. I could use some more money, cheaper groceries, cheaper gas and someone who won’t let terrorists kill us all

Funny watching the morons try and pretend Trump was bad.

Last night was a dementiatard and Trump on stage. Don't even pretend Trump didn't dow well
Trump was very good last night. And honestly, didn’t really try hard. He let Biden sink himself

GRNFCwsWIAAOAtA

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT