ADVERTISEMENT

If we had a vacancy...

Get a WV guy or WVU guy 100%.

Dana knows he’s going to get fired after next year so he is probably going to run. He knows he’s unwanted here at WVU. Most in WV think he sucks. 8-9 years it’s time for change. He has been a bust anyway. Let him walk without owing him any $. Let’s hope.

usatsi_8725740.jpg

Dana knows he’s going to get fired after next year so he is probably going to run. He knows he’s unwanted here at WVU. Most in WV think he sucks. 8-9 years it’s time for change.
Original post asked for names.
Any to provide?

No Way on Earth this should happen.
The man walked out on his family (WVU team and fans) after threatening to do so previously, and then showed total disrespect for ALL his 'family' (including the entire State of WV) as he departed. I want to never experience such actions again and can never trust him to act as a responsible human.

The man walked out on his family (WVU team and fans) after threatening to do so previously, and then showed total disrespect for ALL his 'family' (including the entire State of WV) as he departed. I want to never experience such actions again and can never trust him to act as a responsible human.

Oh lawdy....he did not walk out on his family. He quit a job for a new job.

You have a family right? Like you know what a family actually is, right?

His time is gone, but stop acting like you were his wife and he left for cigarettes and never came back.

Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer?

I dont care about what Rich Rod did to WVU anymore. I care about the fact that he had many years to become a good coach and other than the WVU/White/Slaton years, he has sucked terribly bad. We need a legit coach, and hopefully a defensive minded one. RR isnt legit in a power 5 conference.

Reactions: WVUSerg and eerdoc
Yup, especially now that he’s a tweaker.
A whole new meaning to play with your hair on fire!

The Product has some good product.
I love this video- the water bottle is eclipsed only by :22 sec mark. I’ve watched this several times and convinced the guy is on something.

Oh lawdy....he did not walk out on his family. He quit a job for a new job.

You have a family right? Like you know what a family actually is, right?

His time is gone, but stop acting like you were his wife and he left for cigarettes and never came back.
You totally missed the entire point. 'Family' was in quotes with the addition, In parentheses, of further clarification. I think I made it perfectly clear that I was never inferring his biological family. Please read carefully before rendering such off-base responses.

That violates the terms of the saying.
"...Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer?..."
Note this is presented as a question to which my answer is clear and appropriate.
"...Traitors have forever conceded their rights..."

"...Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer?..."
Note this is presented as a question to which my answer is clear and appropriate.
"...Traitors have forever conceded their rights..."
There's nothing about traitors in the quote. By law, Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer, still stands. The Product is a Mountaineer. Nothing anybody can do about it.

There's nothing about traitors in the quote. By law, Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer, still stands. The Product is a Mountaineer. Nothing anybody can do about it.
I give up!
Not worth the effort trying to engage in a rational discussion.

You totally missed the entire point. 'Family' was in quotes with the addition, In parentheses, of further clarification. I think I made it perfectly clear that I was never inferring his biological family. Please read carefully before rendering such off-base responses.

No, I got your point. I just disagree with it.

Life is complicated. Real life gets in the way of once a mountaineer, always a mountaineer....ect.

I dont think we need over the top theatrics. He was a football coach who left for a better job....coaching jobs end in 2 ways, quit or get fired. At some point, one of the parties always has enough.

Oh yeah...you're super rational.

Super duper rational.
Far superior to several who perpetually demonstrate their total lack of reasoning ability if not even more deeply seated problems. Try the shoe on--might well be a perfect match.

Yeah, imuch ‘better’- instead of coughing it’s crystal meth, speed, and/or neurotic behavior.

A d-bag who refers to himself as the product, shredded files, was in negotiations with another school instead of concentrating on the biggest home game in wvu history during which he choked; lied about “threats” to family; tried to avoid paying his contractual obligation and only paid after a suit; coached the worst season in um school history; got fired from um; sexually harassed an employee at ua (allegedly) and got fired from ua for cause. And, last but not least runs an offense that even wanny knows how to stop.

Wow. No coughing, snorting, or clearing throat. Refreshing.

Last edited:
Yeah, imuch ‘better’- instead of coughing it’s crystal meth, speed, and/or neurotic behavior.

A d-bag who refers to himself as the product, shredded files, was in negotiations with another school instead of concentrating on the biggest home game in wvu history during which he choked; lied about “threats” to family; tried to avoid paying his contractual obligation and only paid after a suit; coached the worst season in um school history; got fired from um; sexually harassed an employee at ua (allegedly) and got fired from ua. But yet you like that clown.
You get an A+

I hope Kiffin isn't on any lists. Too much headache.

He probably wouldn't want to leave the state of Ohio, but Luke Fickell would be interesting. He's defensive minded, so that could work against the whole idea.

I say Mike Leach if Dana ever decides to leave.

What he's doing at Washington State is unbelievable and with a chance back at the Big12 with the revenue WVU gets he could have a major impact.

He's a outdoors Bigfoot loving guy. He would be a perfect fit.

Dana knows he’s going to get fired after next year so he is probably going to run. He knows he’s unwanted here at WVU. Most in WV think he sucks. 8-9 years it’s time for change. He has been a bust anyway. Let him walk without owing him any $. Let’s hope.

Be careful wha.t you wish for

Reactions: ChattanoogaEER
Would Butch Jones be considered?

You gotta think he'd toss his name in, right?

Butch Jones got a raw deal at Tennessee but.....
He should have roster depth though.

That team had talent. The people at Tennessee make sure their coaches get players.

But...Tennessee played a tough schedule in 2016 and by Alabama their DL/LB were in shambles.

Maybe Butch Jones learned his lesson because you can't rely on your starters like you do at Cincinnati in a P5 conference.

I know for sure Tennessee fans have not.
Their fanbase will sabotage their program quicker than anyone.
Even more so than Nebraska.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT