ADVERTISEMENT

If we can't use the term "thug" because it is

Thanks Moe. However, Curly recently insisted that "Thug" was racist code for African American. Did you lose your script?
You all forget the context. The prez used the term referring to a mostly black group and caught some heat. You all need to quit being so sensitive to criticism aimed at particular circumstances. IMO a thug could be any poor behaving person of any color. I'm not interested in letting others define the term for me. Historically, it's not been a racist term in my experience.

You all forget the context. The prez used the term referring to a mostly black group and caught some heat. You all need to quit being so sensitive to criticism aimed at particular circumstances. IMO a thug could be any poor behaving person of any color. I'm not interested in letting others define the term for me. Historically, it's not been a racist term in my experience.

I was not referring to President Obama, it was about a member of this message board. I'm not sensitive about it at all. The sensitive paranoid ones are the people who twist the meaning to suit their particular agenda. I will continue to use the term " thug" when it applies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT