ADVERTISEMENT

If they truly want to have a rally of the right

TarHeelEer

Heisman Winner
Dec 15, 2002
Go to Richard Petty's farm. Go to Martinsville, VA. Get out of the big cities. You're playing in their home turf.

Go to Richard Petty's farm. Go to Martinsville, VA. Get out of the big cities. You're playing in their home turf.
That's kind of the point. I don't agree with the Nazi or Klan's message, but I enjoy seeing the "counter protesters" exposed for what they are. And that's people who are anarchists and oppress constitutional freedom and opposing ideas.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
I agree that the point of the march is to go to the cities because the point is confrontation. The point for both sides is confrontation IMO. The best thing counterprotestors could do is just not show up and let a motley crew of protestors march have nobody care or come to counterprotest but that would defeat their purpose of showing and yelling at them. All the people at these protests and counterprotests want to show up and yell how stupid and bad the other side is. They want to feel the rush of self-righteousness and how good they are and show everybody else how good they are by showing up yelling at how bad the other side is. THAT'S THE POINT! It doesn't have anything to do with any issues on either side.

Comey, Berkley, voter fraud, Russian collusion, Jared Kushner, Robert Mueller, North Korea, Nuclear Annihilation, Free Speech, statues, and on, and on it goes. I know there was a possible MAJOR LIFE CHANGING event that occurred last week, and the week before that, and the week before that. I have a hunch that next week the media may reporting that people are dying from boredom of MAJOR LIFE CHANGING EVENTS. .............. How many hours to kick off?

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT