ADVERTISEMENT

If the Left is thoroughly rejected...what next?

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Assuming here all we're learning from recent polling is true, and Biden has placed the Dems in a terrible position for these upcoming midterms, all indicators are that a "red wave" is about to crash into the Left's makeshift beachfront property. Polls suggest it's going to be massive. So this thread is simply for speculation. If the Left's failed ideas and Biden's sorry performance mean Republicans sweep both chambers, and are given control across various State Houses what will losing Leftists suggest is the reason?

Right now Biden claims things are great...the economy is "strong as Hell" as he sucked on his melting ice cream cone. What excuses will Leftists offer if they get wiped out in two weeks as polls suggest they're about to be?

No wrong answers here....just give us what you all think they'll offer as excuses for being rejected by a majority of voters?

Unfortunately, the Biden administration will ignore a rout by Republicans in midterms. They would probably double down on leftist executive orders.
I don't think we will hear excuses. I don't expect them to react much.
The current Dem party is not interested in the will of the people. They are hardcore idealogues. They will continue to say they are doing a great job and the mainstream media will continue to run cover for them.
The administrative state actually runs much of the Federal government anyway. These are entrenched, unelected bureaucrats. Trump made a small dent in that leviathan.

Sammy claims we will be 1930's Germany.
He has zero credibility. Nothing he says is based in fact or factually supported...certainly not by him. He worries so much about Trump comparing him to Hitler when in fact he's actually the shining example of one exposed to Joseph Goebbels type Nazi propaganda!

Good Lord he's brainwashed.

Assuming here all we're learning from recent polling is true, and Biden has placed the Dems in a terrible position for these upcoming midterms, all indicators are that a "red wave" is about to crash into the Left's makeshift beachfront property. Polls suggest it's going to be massive. So this thread is simply for speculation. If the Left's failed ideas and Biden's sorry performance mean Republicans sweep both chambers, and are given control across various State Houses what will losing Leftists suggest is the reason?

Right now Biden claims things are great...the economy is "strong as Hell" as he sucked on his melting ice cream cone. What excuses will Leftists offer if they get wiped out in two weeks as polls suggest they're about to be?

No wrong answers here....just give us what you all think they'll offer as excuses for being rejected by a majority of voters?
The left will change tactics and pretend to be more moderate to regain power so they can get what they want.

The left will change tactics and pretend to be more moderate to regain power so they can get what they want.
I suspect they will attempt to blame Republicans for spreading fear among voters, and suggest the GOP played on racist themes to thwart Democrat Black voters from turning out en masse. If Republicans are smart, they will undo most of Biden's reckless EO's via legislation and force Dems to oppose most common sense reforms Americans favor.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
He has zero credibility. Nothing he says is based in fact or factually supported...certainly not by him. He worries so much about Trump comparing him to Hitler when in fact he's actually the shining example of one exposed to Joseph Goebbels type Nazi propaganda!

Good Lord he's brainwashed.
Ahem.. you’re implying that he has a “functioning cranium” highly doubtful by all logical assumptions.. he’s a card carrying member of the party of pedophiles..

Ahem.. you’re implying that he has a “functioning cranium” highly doubtful by all logical assumptions.. he’s a card carrying member of the party of pedophiles..
I honestly don't know why he bothers to post on here. He's a total fraud.

They already were in 2020. Expect the same results

Republicans are trying to create a Dictatorship...that's one we're already starting to hear. They want to make sure no one else can win, and only their candidates will win by rigging the voting systems in their favor with restrictive "voter integrity" rules. They want fewer folks voting so they can control the few who do vote. The less voters voting, the easier it is to control them. They're offering that argument here in my State of Georgia, only so far this year we've had record turnout! Most of the new registrations with verified voter I.D's are Republicans.

Leftists know this, so they're using the "voter integrity" Law as a weapon trying to convince folks Republicans just want to make it harder for ordinary folks to vote. They refuse to accept Georgia voters reject their message and candidates.

Republicans are trying to create a Dictatorship...that's one we're already starting to hear. They want to make sure no one else can win, and only their candidates will win by rigging the voting systems in their favor with restrictive "voter integrity" rules. They want fewer folks voting so they can control the few who do vote. The less voters voting, the easier it is to control them. They're offering that argument here in my State of Georgia, only so far this year we've had record turnout! Most of the new registrations with verified voter I.D's are Republicans.

Leftists know this, so they're using the "voter integrity" Law as a weapon trying to convince folks Republicans just want to make it harder for ordinary folks to vote. They refuse to accept Georgia voters reject their message and candidates.

I will eat any Georgia Republican that gets in my way to vote or in the drive through at Taco Bell!
iu

ADVERTISEMENT