ADVERTISEMENT

If the Dems take back the House in 2018....

Big if. I haven’t been thrilled with the message, if there actually is still be outside of “resist trump”. The Dems need more substance, someone needs to step the fvck up soon

Reactions: atlkvb
Kirstin Gillibrand came through my complex a few years ago and she is a hotty in person. Nice as can be.
Screen_Shot_2017-07-27_at_12.18.25_PM_t580.png

Reactions: RichardPeterJohnson
Impeachment? Maybe. Conviction? lol
There are several GOP Senators who share your sentiments on Trump. If the Dems get 55 seats in the Senate, they'd need 12 Repubs. With the clusterfuk that is self evident and the goal of re-election by these Repubs, you think they want to hitch their wagon to 4 more years of this? I bet the majority of Repubs would vote to convict today if the ballot was secret.

There are several GOP Senators who share your sentiments on Trump. If the Dems get 55 seats in the Senate, they'd need 12 Repubs. With the clusterfuk that is self evident and the goal of re-election by these Repubs, you think they want to hitch their wagon to 4 more years of this? I bet the majority of Repubs would vote to convict today if the ballot was secret.
I just don't see it and I don't think the Dems will get near 55 in the Senate. And I am NEVER wrong on these things.

I was hoping Kamala Harris would be honing her message by this point, but she’s not really getting out there. She’s a fresh, so I guess she needs some time. Youth, we need youth.
"youth we need youth ".. AKA.."Cells,we need braincells/prison cells"

Big if. I haven’t been thrilled with the message, if there actually is still be outside of “resist trump”. The Dems need more substance, someone needs to step the fvck up soon

I agree with you boom 100%. You should call up your Relativist friends and convince them to run against the Democrats you don't agree with.

I’d be shocked if they regain the majority in either house let alone enough to initiate impeachment and conviction in the senate.

They'd better figure out to pay for their campaigns before they start counting pickups. They're broke!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT