ADVERTISEMENT

If the Big X and Pac-12 agree to restart their athletic programs, won't

EERs 3:16

Heisman Winner
Oct 17, 2001
those programs enjoy an unfair competitive edge? After all, the majority of the athletic conference are dealing with ChinaVirus, a few programs have had to temporarily halt their football operations\suspend games, and the Big X and Pac-12 have had to do none of that. Instead, they'll have had more time rest their players (getting them healthy for the stretch) and coaches have had more time to devise game plans and prepare for some eventualities . So at this point piss on those two conferences....they had a chance to join everyone else, they didn't...and so they can rot.

Well imo and it’s just imo, the B1G screwed themselves. August 11 the B1G conference announces no football til spring. In the same breath the PAC says we 2nd that.

okay let me say nobody really cares what the PAC does. The PAC is equal to the MAC on my give-a-$#!+ meter. Seriously unless USC is cheating and a dynasty it’s not worth following unless you really watch PAC after dark.

Back to the B1G and their monumental announcement of cancelling the fall season. Well it didn’t go over well in Lincoln, Columbus, Iowa City, and I don’t think the Khakis in An Arbor likes it either. As for the rest of the country the SEC won’t ever cancel football-short of war or a real pandemic with leparcy type body parts falling off. Basketball, they’d cancel if it’s raining outside, but not football. The Big XII ain’t cancelling football either. The ACC surprised me, but they’ve played.

What really makes the B1G look like the biggest idiots and chicken littles (sky is falling!) in college football is not only 3 other P5 conferences playing but the AAC, Conference USA, and the Sunbelt Conference are playing football. People are watching these G5 games too. I know I am, and they’re entertaining.

I WILL GUARANTEE THE NETWORKS ARE PUTTING PRESSURE (BIG TIME PRESSURE) ON THE B1G TO VOTE TO PLAY CAUSE THE GAMES THEY ARE TELEVISING NOW ARE NOT MARQUI GAMES BUT THEY ARE IN MARQUI TIME SLOTS WITH THISE PAYOUTS.

I'm hearing October 17th.

So how will that impact the top 25 rankings? Who gets bumped for an OSU that's been cooling their heels for half of the season? I don't think the NCAA should allow these conferences to restart football operations. The Big X and Pac 12 gambled and lost....

Ha ha, you're hiliarious, 3:16! The NCAA doesn't control anything when it comes to Power 5 football or rankings, for that matter. If the NCAA had this type of authority, then this mess never would have happened. It isn't Ohio State's fault that a bunch of Trump haters outvoted Ohio State and prematurely canceled fall sports in an effort to advance a political agenda at the expense of college athletes.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
So how will that impact the top 25 rankings? Who gets bumped for an OSU that's been cooling their heels for half of the season? I don't think the NCAA should allow these conferences to restart football operations. The Big X and Pac 12 gambled and lost....

Dude the NCAA is impotent regarding P5 football. They have literally no influence over any of these programs. You are thinking the the lower levels in football and hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT