ADVERTISEMENT

If Mexico is paying for the wall via trade deals?

CpEER

All-American
May 29, 2001
Then why is the government shutdown over $5.7 billion and why is trump threatening to declare a national emergency to get funding for the wall?

Can anybody reconcile these two points for me? Thanks.

Reactions: Bulya and moe
Then why is the government shutdown over $5.7 billion and why is trump threatening to declare a national emergency to get funding for the wall?

Can anybody reconcile these two points for me? Thanks.

and while someone is at it, I'd like to see the math that shows how Mexico will pay for Trump's $5B+ wall via the new NAFTA.

Reactions: CpEER
Thanks for letting us all know that you can’t answer the question.

The answer is simple. The money saved isn't readily available for the President to use as he wishes on a wall or on anything else. Then again, you already knew that and we just being a dildo.

The answer is simple. The money saved isn't readily available for the President to use as he wishes on a wall or on anything else. Then again, you already knew that and we just being a dildo.

“Billions of dollars per year” is what he said.

So is it worth shutting down the government and impacting countless people’s lives just to be able to start the wall a few months earlier? What’s the urgency? Why wasn’t it this urgent for the previous two years when the GOP controlled all of congress?

Can you elaborate on these points too?

Reactions: Bulya
and while someone is at it, I'd like to see the math that shows how Mexico will pay for Trump's $5B+ wall via the new NAFTA.

Exactly. Where do these billions of dollars that Mexico is paying supposedly go? Into the government till? How? And if not...how is that money paying for the wall?

These are all honest questions that never seem to be answered because he and much of his base simply do not understand these things and just parrot bullshit.

Reactions: Bulya
I've already elaborated on this. You're technically correct but empirically wrong about this.

Where? What’s the emergency? This couldn’t have waited a few months?

Also, how does the money saved from the trade deal translate into money the government uses for the wall?

Please explain.

These are all honest questions that never seem to be answered because he and much of his base simply do not understand these things and just parrot bullshit.
It is all bullshit that the ignorant masses (known as Trumpers) will believe it as they are too dumb to figure it out on their own.

Quick math, do you know how much additional corporate revenues at the REDUCED corporate tax rates versus the previous trade deal and previous corporate tax rates in order to pay for a $5.7 billion price tag? We are talking a huge amount of corporate revenues. The figure is so large, the CBO has yet to calculate it. It isn't going to happen and even if it did happen, tax dollars goes into the general fund which is how much in the debt now with budget deficits expanding faster than ever?

Yes, republicans are not the least bit conservative. They are nothing more than a party that wants power and will do anything and say anything to get it.

Where? What’s the emergency? This couldn’t have waited a few months?

Don't care, this is when he decided to do it so...

Also, how does the money saved from the trade deal translate into money the government uses for the wall?

[eyeroll]

republicans are not the least bit conservative. They are nothing more than a party that wants power and will do anything and say anything to get it.

Ironic post is ironic.

Yikes. No answers. Probably ignoring this thread and coming back tomorrow would have been a better look for you.

I'm not in the habit of answering stupid "trap" questions just to appease idiots on the internet.

Lol, watching the rubes twist themselves in knots to give Trump a pass on his bullshit, and of course they don't care! who wants to admit they were duped by a huckster?

I like that, can't call them conservatives any more...so true. They're now...the climate change denier party of the xenophobic rich?

Well only the rich are rich. The others have been brainwashed by the rich do everything they can to make the rich richer while making them think they themselves are only temporarily impoverished millionaires being held back by liberals and minorities.

Reactions: moe
I'm not in the habit of answering stupid "trap" questions just to appease idiots on the internet.

Haha! “Trap” questions. I’m asking you to explain how you believe Mexico is paying for the wall. You can’t. Trap ****ing question. Haha god damn.

I'm not here to be your teacher.

Then why the **** are you responding in this thread ya big dummy. I asked a question. You tried to answer. Then when I asked for clarification you say you’re not here to answer questions? The **** is wrong with you? Don’t respond. Let one of the other trumpian scholars on the board handle it. Geeze Louise. I sure do wonder about some of you guys.

Reactions: gardeneer
Come on Bushy beaver, you know you’re not in the habit of answering ANY questions at all. You are the fvcking drunk idiot at the tailgate who just wants to throw punches at people because jealously and rage have overtaken the last bit of intelligence and sense he had left.

He never said there would be a onetime payment?

“Mexico must pay for the wall and, until they do, the United States will, among other things: impound all remittance payments derived from illegal wages; increase fees on all temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs and diplomats (and if necessary cancel them); increase fees on all border crossing cards – of which we issue about 1 million to Mexican nationals each year (a major source of visa overstays); increase fees on all NAFTA worker visas from Mexico (another major source of overstays); and increase fees at ports of entry to the United States from Mexico [Tariffs and foreign aid cuts are also options]. We will not be taken advantage of anymore.”

- From Trump campaign literature

He doesn't understand what reimbursement means. He survives on transfer payments.
Is that in the form of an actual payment? Or in benefits that come from the wall? Or benefits that come from trade deals? Or benefits that come from.......

Cause Trump’s shifty mouth can’t be clear on this one at all

Come on Bushy beaver, you know you’re not in the habit of answering ANY questions at all.

Bullshit. I spent the better part of a year on here trying to get you idiots to wake up to reality. I schooled you, moe, 89, and MWV with facts so often but to no avail. I got labeled a white supremacist Nazi so forgive me if IDGAF what you people have to say. Now I just like watching you cockroaches reeeeeeee every time he tweets or gives a speech.

Bullshit. I spent the better part of a year on here trying to get you idiots to wake up to reality. I schooled you, moe, 89, and MWV with facts so often to no avail. Now I just like watching you cockroaches reeeeeeee every time he tweets or gives a speech.
Reality is what exactly beaver? The Civil War is a comin?
I hope you’re over 60

He doesn't understand what reimbursement means. He survives on transfer payments.

Explain to me how Mexico will be reimbursing the money to the US govt for the wall. I even wait for you to google. Go!

Bullshit. I spent the better part of a year on here trying to get you idiots to wake up to reality. I schooled you, moe, 89, and MWV with facts so often but to no avail. I got labeled a white supremacist Nazi so forgive me if IDGAF what you people have to say. Now I just like watching you cockroaches reeeeeeee every time he tweets or gives a speech.

You sure schooled us all in this thread. lol

Reactions: countryroads89
If enforecement of the border is currently costing us billions, and we're paying billions more to house, feed, clothe, educate and medically pay for illegals...then if the wall helps us save even half of those billions it's money well spent and eventually saved.

We wouldn't even need a wall if we'd simply enforce our existing immigration laws. We wouldnt need a wall if we eliminated free education, health care, housing and food stamps to people who come here illegally!

Meanwhile, if Mexico is paying us billions more through our new trade deal with them than they were paying us before the wall, that revenue can then be added to the savings from border enforcement and handling of illegals...and fed into future deportations and streamlining of our entire immigration activities which saves us even more money that not only pays for the wall but increases revenue to the treasury we can use to lower income taxes as Mexico pays us even more to offset our ongoing operations.

Win...win...win...Trump!

Explain to me how Mexico will be reimbursing the money to the US govt for the wall. I even wait for you to google. Go!

I already did. Read. Stop being ignorant. I don't need Google. I don't have a non essential job that leaves my mind to atrophy.

If enforecement of the border is currently costing us billions, and we're paying billions more to house, feed, clothe, educate and medically pay for illegals...then if the wall helps us save even half of those billions it's money well spent and eventually saved.

We wouldn't even need a wall if we'd simply enforced our existing immigration laws. We wouldnt need a wall if we eliminated free education, health care, housing and food stamps to people who come here illegally!

Meanwhile, if Mexico is paying us billions more through our new trade deal with them than they were paying us before the wall, that revenue can then be added to the savings from border enforcement and handling of illegals...and fed into future deportations and streamlining of our entire immigration activities which saves us even more money that not only pays for the wall but increases revenue to the treasury we can use to lower income taxes as Mexico pays us even more to offset our ongoing operations.

Win...win...win...Trump!

So is it your assertion that every illegal alien has come from illegally crossing the southern border? And that a wall will be effective in stopping illegal border crossing?

Because both are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT