ADVERTISEMENT

If it’s any consolation

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
I’d rather lose the way WVU did today than the way MU did today, just sayin

I don't know about that. We got demolished from start to finish and it could've been worse if OU kept the heat on. Defense looked like a middle school team.

Tony I didn't watch the Marshall game but from what I read, USM was basically up all game until the end when the Herd scored late to almost tie it. Seems to me that USM was the better team.

Tony I didn't watch the Marshall game but from what I read, USM was basically up all game until the end when the Herd scored late to almost tie it. Seems to me that USM was the better team.
Shot ourselves in the foot all day! We were a 3 1/2 point favorite and if we played again tomorrow Vegas would favor us again but I have no idea if the results would be the same. I'm losing confidence in this Coaching Staff.

They traded scores in the first half, with USM always having the lead - 7-0, 7-7, 14-7, 14-14 tie. Herd scored first in the 3rd and led 21-14, until USM tied it up late in the 3rd. USM went ahead in the 4th, and Herd scored with a minute to go, and botched the point after. Not the first time the Herd has screwed up on point afters and field goal attempts. Basically, it was a see-saw back & forth tilt, one that I would say the teams were somewhat equal.

They traded scores in the first half, with USM always having the lead - 7-0, 7-7, 14-7, 14-14 tie. Herd scored first in the 3rd and led 21-14, until USM tied it up late in the 3rd. USM went ahead in the 4th, and Herd scored with a minute to go, and botched the point after. Not the first time the Herd has screwed up on point afters and field goal attempts. Basically, it was a see-saw back & forth tilt, one that I would say the teams were somewhat equal.
Fair recap but we played the game without Brady again. I'm kind of disheartened about the season but I guess 7-5 from 3-9 ain't bad but feel like we left games on the table.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT