ADVERTISEMENT

If I was an Ear Fan...

HerdChemist89

Sophomore
Jul 13, 2002
...I would worry about the possibility of being fed to UCF in one of those fancy New Years Day Consolation Bowls.

You know, the bowls that are essentially like all the other Non-Championship games: meaningless "gifts" for winning six or more.

Kentucky done went and shat the bed and is now 7-3. So now they will play on December Tuesday afternoon like everybody else.

UCF, on the other hand, keeps winning, has College Gameday coming to town for the Cincinnati game, and is begging for some "Big Boy" team to feast upon...Yeup, they are "gonna show the world !!""

If I were an Ear I would be afraid...very afraid.....

Tossin' The Ears into the cage against UCF on New Years Day will be entertaining !!! UCF gets fed so they finally shut up and take a trophy home; and sadsack Ear Peoples make The Trail Of Tears back to cold January WV after an Epic Humiliation.....( aka: Happy New Year ! )

I'll also bet The Big 12 starts lookin' at UCF soon. She's pretty hot right now. And she puts out...

And she's also purtier than that old worn down whore WVU.

Yeup.
:pimp:

Last edited:
...I would worry about the possibility of being fed to UCF in one of those fancy New Years Day Consolation Bowls.

You know, the bowls that are essentially like all the other Non-Championship games: meaningless "gifts" for winning six or more.

Kentucky done went and shat the bed and is now 7-3. So now they will play on December Tuesday afternoon like everybody else.

UCF, on the other hand, keeps winning, has College Gameday coming to town for the Cincinnati game, and is begging for some "Big Boy" team to feast upon...Yeup, they are "gonna show the world !!""

Tossin' The Ears into the cage against UCF on New Years Day will be entertaining !!! UCF gets fed so they finally shut up and take a trophy home; and sadsack Ear Peoples make The Trail Of Tears back to cold January WV after an Epic Humiliation.....( aka: Happy New Year ! )

I'll also bet The Big 12 starts lookin' at UCF soon. She's pretty hot right now. And she puts out...

Yeup.

Have you made your travel arrangements for the Bahama bowl yet, or will you choose to stay home and watch it on Facebook like usual ?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby

Yeup.

Chemie--That's some weak shit, right there!

Yeup.
written by someone who is butt hurt because UCF stole your dreams of getting to play in a decent bowl game......good luck in the bahamas who shot john toilet bowl.......and you will always.....ALWAYS...be the red headed stepchild who gets big brothers hand me downs.....how do you LIKE it?

UCF and WVU would be a fun game....total would be 91 and I couldn't bet it under!

Folks, its time for a serious comment on here...

UCF would phucking annihilate WVU right now. Spare yourselves the embarassment Ear Folks and quickly commit to another bowl if they try to throw you in with UCF....UCF will put some people in the hospital if they get caged up with you for The New Years Day Coliseum Feast.

UCF will embarass WVU right outta the Big 12. ..UCF is becoming a force academically as well, and is among the largest schools in the country .

Also, while watching the assreaming on TV, some Big Twelvers begin to think to themselves " Why not UCF ? "...and the question arises:

a) Orlando

or

b) Morgantown

And....We all know the answer to that question....Really.

WVU wants NO PART of UCF right now.

Signed,
Reality.

Last edited:
Marshall could never beat us so their idiot fan base has to play make believe hoping another team like UCF can.

Well, you still have Oklahoma State on the road and OU to play yet so don’t think your past your annual slide just yet
Hope I'm wrong, but I think the "Pokes" will do just that on Saturday to WVU's quest for the Big 12 title game.

UCF would phucking annihilate WVU right now. Spare yourselves the embarassment Ear Folks and quickly commit to another bowl if they try to throw you in with UCF....UCF will put some people in the hospital if they get caged up with you for The New Years Day Coliseum Feast.

UCF will embarass WVU right outta the Big 12. ..UCF is becoming a force academically as well, and is among the largest schools in the country .

Also, while watching the assreaming on TV, some Big Twelvers begin to think to themselves " Why not UCF ? "...and the question arises:

a) Orlando

or

b) Morgantown

Signed,
Reality.
I certainly think UCF is capable of outscoring WVU but the reverse is true as well. Knights play "D" as poorly as do our Cousins from Morgantown. Just bet the over and enjoy watching the scoreboard blow up!

Have you made your travel arrangements for the Bahama bowl yet, or will you choose to stay home and watch it on Facebook like usual ?
People are projecting Hawaii for the Herd...both nice destinations but playing the Rainbows in Honolulu has historically been tough for the visiting team!

As far as UCF. They will play Georgia in Sugar Bowl or WSU in fiesta. As far as WVU it could be #4 in CFP or Georgia or LSU vs WVU in Peach Bowl or Sugar Bowl or WVU vs WSU in Fiesta. UCF is usually matched against SEC teams not Big 12.

a) Orlando

or

b) Morgantown

Signed,
Reality.
you are an idiot...and there is no cure for that

UCF is usually matched against SEC teams not Big 12.

You better Pray and Hope to God that UCF ends up with an SEC team.

Remember though, Hope is NOT a strategy...Like they said in bootcamp: Hope will get you killed.

UCF is gonna make an example outta somebody. Maybe its Big 12's turn to provide the whipping boy.

Yeup.

I certainly think UCF is capable of outscoring WVU but the reverse is true as well. Knights play "D" as poorly as do our Cousins from Morgantown. Just bet the over and enjoy watching the scoreboard blow up!

Total Defense Ranking
WVU - 37
UCF - 90

Total Offense Rankings
WVU - 12
UCF - 3

WVU wins 70 - 21

Let me know when UCFoolish wants to get their ass whipped.

Yeup.

Only thing we're afraid is your stupidity being contagious.

Total Defense Ranking
WVU - 37
UCF - 90

Total Offense Rankings
WVU - 12
UCF - 3

WVU wins 70 - 21

Let me know when UCFoolish wants to get their ass whipped.
I would take UCF + 49 for every amount of liquidity I could raise. I agree with Marine that WVU could/probably wins the game but that proposed track meet ain't no mismatch to the proportions that you're suggesting..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT