ADVERTISEMENT

If Dana were to leave...

Make 6 figures
Happily married
Just bought my dad a beach condo in FL
Living the dream
Great at multi tasking!

Not much older than you. 195k salary. 1.12 million in 401k. Married with 4 kids, all doing very well.

You spend too much time on the boards for 30. but I shouldn't judge whatever keeps you going. Sorry.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
lol, you've stated you've gotten 5 DUIs.... so either that was a lie (don't know why you'd lie about that) or your above post is

I was clear when I said I wasn't convicted of all those DUIs. Lots of family and friends on the force in my small town and I was very young. I let you have fun with it because I don't care what the messsge board world thinks.

Some people don't pay for the mistakes of their youth. I'm lucky. I hope you are too

All I'm saying is spend a little less time with me and take some time to make that wife of yours happy. I'm not messing with you on this

Coaches I DO NOT want in Morgantown....PERIOD!!!!!
Brian Kelly
Doc
Rich Fraud
Lane Kiffin
Butch Jones
Terry Bowden

IF Dana were to leave, my wish list is very short
Jeff Brohm

Jeff Broom
Larry Fedora
PJ Fleck
Not necessarily in that order.
HOWEVER, I hope we wise up and embrace what we have and reward a good season appropriately.

Coaches I DO NOT want in Morgantown....PERIOD!!!!!
Brian Kelly
Doc
Rich Fraud
Lane Kiffin
Butch Jones
Terry Bowden

IF Dana were to leave, my wish list is very short
Jeff Brohm
Totally endorse your stance on those not welcome as WVU HC. I would also toss in Jim Tressel and Mullen (Miss State). Much as I admire what he has done as a DC I also do not see Tony G. as a reasonable candidate.

YES--keep what we have--HC AND assistants. Offer all good reasons to call Morgantown HOME.That includes money (raises) and contracts that provide decent job security.

There are times like this when I think a large portion of this boards posters drink their own urine.....for fun.

I think if Wvu gives him a decent extension he will stay. His son is in HS in Morgantown and what kids wants to change school his sophomore year?

I can't imaging anyone with even the smallest ability to think rationally would be in favor of doc becoming our coach--EVER. Why even pose such a question?
Several people mentioned wanting him back this past summer...just for the record.

There are times like this when I think a large portion of this boards posters drink their own urine.....for fun.

Drinking your own urine and it not being fun is when it would become odd/torture. Otherwise it's all good..at least in my version of free will.

Waist of of a thread. Dana has his new contract. Lawyers are looking over the contract as is the agent.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT