ADVERTISEMENT

If Dana Holgorsen ever

countryroads89

All-American
Sep 6, 2013
grows a mullet, we should make a pact to wrestle him to the ground and cut that ****er off.

This looks hideous. I know he did it to make a point, but, damn, that was over a long time ago.

i

grows a mullet, we should make a pact to wrestle him to the ground and cut that ****er off.

This looks hideous. I know he did it to make a point, but, damn, that was over a long time ago.

i
What was the point? I think he missed it.

What was the point? I think he missed it.

The haircut was born from a game of chicken with his 11-year-old son.

Gundy's son, Gage, kept telling him to cut his hair this summer (2016).

"I said, 'If you keep bothering me, I'm not going to cut it.' So, I let it go now for a couple months," Gundy said. "He wears on me every day. So now I'm kind of enjoying it."

The haircut was born from a game of chicken with his 11-year-old son.

Gundy's son, Gage, kept telling him to cut his hair this summer (2016).

"I said, 'If you keep bothering me, I'm not going to cut it.' So, I let it go now for a couple months," Gundy said. "He wears on me every day. So now I'm kind of enjoying it."
Mike Gundy says his mullet is worth millions.

“I’m gonna say that the dollar figure is somewhere in the millions for the amount of time we’ve had on the air for that,” Gundy said during Big 12 media days. “I was very fortunate to get a new contract and should probably get an extension and a raise for that free marketing for the university.”

ADVERTISEMENT