ADVERTISEMENT

If Beilein was coaching your team, you'd still be playing...nm **

If Huckaby was still coaching your team, the NCAA would of had you on permanent death penalty.

How can you even imagine what he would be able to do here in 2018?

Imagine all the football titles if Bobby Bowden had stayed ..... or Nick Sabin wanted to coach at WVU ..... or what if ...... see the point?

If Huckaby was still coaching your team, the NCAA would of had you on permanent death penalty.

How can you even imagine what he would be able to do here in 2018?

Imagine all the football titles if Bobby Bowden had stayed ..... or Nick Sabin wanted to coach at WVU ..... or what if ...... see the point?
I'll tell you what I see, westsiderSJHS77.....A sense of humor is wasted on you! LOL....Lighten up, buddy.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Seems that since Carter & company completely killed the debate about which basketball team is the better one, all the Herdiots have left to do is cream their jeans about a coach that left us 11 years ago..... .

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Seems that since Carter & company completely killed the debate about which basketball team is the better one, all the Herdiots have left to do is cream their jeans about a coach that left us 11 years ago..... .
So you're rooting for the Wolverines this evening? LOL

I'm going to have to go with the underdog. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they won it all.

Everyone pulls for the underdog but I'd rather see Beilein's team advance. BUT.......most of my interest in todays games will be the Villanova/Kansas game since WVU faced them both this year. And I'm hoping the winner of that game wins it all.

Everyone pulls for the underdog but I'd rather see Beilein's team advance. BUT.......most of my interest in todays games will be the Villanova/Kansas game since WVU lost all four times that it faced them this year. And I'm hoping the winner of that game wins it all, so that I will be able to boast that WVU lost to the eventual National Champion.
FIFY

I won't deny your claim that I will take some solace in the fact that two of the teams that caused us four losses this year find themselves in the Final Four. And you wasted a post trying to "Fix it for me" - I don't hold grudges against teams that clearly proved themselves better.

I have read the boards and it seems a lot of WVU fans are also creaming their jeans about a coach that left us 11 years ago

Reactions: Marine03
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT