ADVERTISEMENT

I would treat the TCU game as nothing more than an

Tonycried

All-American
Aug 6, 2004
exhibition tilt. The following week HOGO plays for his job...if Texas Tech rolls into Morgantown and beats him....he'll be hanging out with Randy Edsell and Al Golden! Nobody expects much Thursday night but the following Saturday is a different story.

I can see the Mountaineers pulling it off!! The Mountaineers are a bit nicked up as well! I see it as a close game and WV pulls it out at the end on a last second FG!

exhibition tilt. The following week HOGO plays for his job...if Texas Tech rolls into Morgantown and beats him....he'll be hanging out with Randy Edsell and Al Golden! Nobody expects much Thursday night but the following Saturday is a different story.
Aren't all of Marshall's games basically exhibition games, since in the grand scheme of things, none of them really matter? Win them all and play a shitty MAC team in a bowl that no one watches or cares about. Lose six and play a shitty MAC team in a bowl no one watches or cares about...

Aren't all of Marshall's games basically exhibition games, since in the grand scheme of things, none of them really matter? Win them all and play a shitty MAC team in a bowl that no one watches or cares about. Lose six and play a shitty MAC team in a bowl no one watches or cares about...
I wouldn't spend one moment of my time obsessing about MU.....I'd fully concentrate on Texas Tech!

Maybe you should stop obsessing over WVU and fully concentrate on #194 Charlotte -- your worst opponent yet!
Ain't sweating the 49ers at all.....but let Doc know if you need help game planning for the Red Raiders! HOGO coaching for his job!

Ain't sweating the 49ers at all.....but let Doc know if you need help game planning for the Red Raiders! HOGO coaching for his job!

LMAO. Doc and game planning should never be used in the same sentence. He's a good recruiter....but game coach....not so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT