ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder what Generals Mattis and Kelly think about Biff's...

Them and all our allies, just unbelievable. This has to be the jump the shark moment.

I hope not. We need all we can get in there. They can write tell alls after.
Problem is Mattis and Kelly can't just listen to what Biff says, they have to apply it to their jobs.

I'll bet this time tomorrow, Biff will deny he said any of this and he'll try to act like it was all a big misunderstanding.

Problem is Mattis and Kelly can't just listen to what Biff says, they have to apply it to their jobs.

I'll bet this time tomorrow, Biff will deny he said any of this and he'll try to act like it was all a big misunderstanding.

Mattis and Kelly also know more about what Trump is thinking than you or I do.

Reactions: mneilmont
If anything, I'm hoping the DOD simply follows Mattis's lead verbatim and just ignores Biff's flailing.

If anything, I hope that behind closed doors Trump turns to Mattis and says, "That ****er Putin doesn't have a clue what's coming to him. Let him think I'm a sucker."

If anything, I hope that behind closed doors Trump turns to Mattis and says, "That ****er Putin doesn't have a clue what's coming to him. Let him think I'm a sucker."
That would not be an unbelievable tactic by the good negotiators. People and thoughts have to be maneuvered into your desired position. Libs and media are going to see a loss if Trump fails to lead with the collusion charge. He did not enter into that area until other items were covered. Libs and media will declare a loss. We will have to wait and see trump follow-up. Still think the President of the US should demand all documents in question be turned over as required by constitution. If obstruction by ongoing investigation claim is offered, fire Muller. End the investigation. Have Sessions terminate anyone with an ongoing investigation. Anything short of this will donate '18 election. Press will hit Russia hard and ride it thru end of the year.

If anything, I'm hoping the DOD simply follows Mattis's lead verbatim and just ignores Biff's flailing.
Mattis runs the DOD and Trump is pretty hands off. Maybe Trump should do like Obama and bend over and take it up his ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT