ADVERTISEMENT

I was looing at this George Soros dude. Could the right's hate of him......

or could it be that your hatred of Trump and all conservatives has blinded you to the truth

Why would you say that? I hate trump but surely not all conservatives. no dislike for Shelly Moore Capito. From WV most all of the original 16-17 candidates who started the 2016 campaign.

So you link some f-ed up tweet by one of the unwashed right that claims CNN and Soros called Bush a Nazi. Clearly neither did in this video. In addition, Wolf Blitzer was clearly critical of Soros' comparisons.

You demonstrate your white-washed version of stupidly on a daily basis. Sad really that you apparently hold a WVU degree.

iu

Are you being serious here? This is even dumber than you research on Antifa. You look like a total baffoon.

Thanks Dave. I'll have a hard time sleeping tonigt after you called me out.

Seriously link me to that interview. I want to read it.

So you link some f-ed up tweet by one of the unwashed right that claims CNN and Soros called Bush a Nazi. Clearly neither did in this video. In addition, Wolf Blitzer was clearly critical of Soros' comparisons.

You demonstrate your white-washed version of stupidly on a daily basis. Sad really that you apparently hold a WVU degree.

Wolf didn't. Soros strongly inferred that Bush and his administration was Nazi. Great job on the contradiction.

Wolf didn't. Soros strongly inferred that Bush and his administration was Nazi. Great job on the contradiction.

It is kind of odd (well not really because you cant process complex thoughts) that you would get yourself in a knot when the radical leftist block your Nazi Party, your KKK friends, and your White Nationalist buds from rallying and then you roast Soros for exercising his right to free speech no matter the message. I am sure and hope that when/if he does something illegal, he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

BTW, He seems to be both hollow and quite an egotistical SOB after selling out his fellow Jews to the Nazis to save his ass. Not sure why he hasn't been smitten by God for that alone.

It is kind of odd (well not really because you cant process complex thoughts) that you would get yourself in a knot when the radical leftist block your Nazi Party, your KKK friends, and your White Nationalist buds from rallying and then you roast Soros for exercising his right to free speech no matter the message. I am sure and hope that when/if he does something illegal, he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

BTW, He seems to be both hollow and quite an egotistical SOB after selling out his fellow Jews to the Nazis to save his ass. Not sure why he hasn't been smitten by God for that alone.

You are all over the fracking map. Noone said he couldn't do the things he does, just like the Koch brothers. We can not like it, but not shut it down, unlike your Antifa buddies.

Reactions: wvu2007
You are all over the fracking map. Noone said he couldn't do the things he does, just like the Koch brothers. We can not like it, but not shut it down, unlike your Antifa buddies.

I think this Antifa group is an odd bunch. Can't figure out what they stand for. One one hand they are against hate (good) but they attack people who don't agree and vandalize shit (bad) ...... Seems like a white version of the radicalized BLM. I'm a law and order guy. I have no tolerance for law breaking.

I think this Antifa group is an odd bunch. Can't figure out what they stand for. One one hand they are against hate (good) but they attack people who don't agree and vandalize shit (bad) ...... Seems like a white version of the radicalized BLM. I'm a law and order guy. I have no tolerance for law breaking.

You don't even know what you are arguing about. You just argue for the sake of it.

You still don't know what Antifa is about? Posters here have given you everything you need to know about them and you still are claiming ignorance?

Wow.

Soros has funded this one libertarian candidate here in Va in a governors and senator's race. Neither warner nor Mccauliffe got 47% but the dude, Sarvis I beleive, got around 7-8% which might have gone to the repub candidate and denied Warner or Mcauliffe the win. There's no runoff in Va. The guy both times was Gillespie.

Soros has funded this one libertarian candidate here in Va in a governors and senator's race. Neither warner nor Mccauliffe got 47% but the dude, Sarvis I beleive, got around 7-8% which might have gone to the repub candidate and denied Warner or Mcauliffe the win. There's no runoff in Va. The guy both times was Gillespie.

Gillespie might be the first to feel the voter backlash from Trump this November.

They are a self described anarchy/communist group.

Except he never said that or anything like it, to Bild or anyone else. This stuff makes me laugh -- it's like you don't even know it's the 21st Century and it takes 15 seconds to debunk your bullshit claims. Over the weekend a meme appeared on my Facebook page with a picture of a concentration camp guard, but supposedly George Soros as an SS officer in 1944 ... never mind that Soros is Jewish and was only 13 in 1944.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Except he never said that or anything like it, to Bild or anyone else. This stuff makes me laugh -- it's like you don't even know it's the 21st Century and it takes 15 seconds to debunk your bullshit claims. Over the weekend a meme appeared on my Facebook page with a picture of a concentration camp guard, but supposedly George Soros as an SS officer in 1944 ... never mind that Soros is Jewish and was only 13 in 1944.
[eyeroll]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT