ADVERTISEMENT

I want a new fanbase

VaultHunter

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 16, 2014
If you're ranked 13th and have only lost one game.

That one game being on the road in conference in a hostile environment.

And losing a game where your opponent played lights out and you played terrible.

On top of the fact you've never really won anything outside of a couple high profile bowl games.

The way some people on here are acting is really kinda disgusting.

I'll keep Dana and Spav and Gibson and Grier and the staff and the top 15 ranking and the direction of the program and gladly get rid of some of you.

Please go somewhere else. Thanks

I'm tired of losing at the end of every season. Win something once in awhile instead of crumbling. I'm tired of losing to teams we should be better than.I would bet Don Nehlen could finish 3rd in this conference.

Reactions: Rootmaster

And losing a game where your opponent played lights out and you played terrible.

On top of the fact you've never really won anything outside of a couple high profile bowl games.

I'll keep Dana and Spav and Gibson and Grier and the staff and the top 15 ranking and the direction of the program and gladly get rid of some of you.

It's the sign of an elite fan base. Apparently you are not an elite fan.

So if you were in Vegas would you bet that last Saturday was just a hiccup or just a continuation of the mid to late season melt downs that your messiah has given us for the last 8 years.
I'd really like to know were you'd put your money

I'm tired of losing at the end of every season. Win something once in awhile instead of crumbling. I'm tired of losing to teams we should be better than.I would bet Don Nehlen could finish 3rd in this conference.

We finished 3rd in 2016 and I bet we finish top 3 this year. I still think the ou game will be for a spot in thevbig12 title game

Please go somewhere else.

Since WVU got in the Big 12-2=10, all under HC Mediocre, the Mountaineers have finished once in the top 25 and that was 17th. So you are full of it lol.

Please think before you show your ignorance.

It's the sign of an elite fan base. Apparently you are not an elite fan.

Elite fanbase?
Elite fanbases have 90,000 seat stadiums, elite fanbases travel by the tens of thousands to bowl games no matter the location and most importantly elite fanbases don't give up on their team over 1 loss.

WV is a reactionary fanbase. When times are good they are riding the highs and telling everyone how great they are when times are bad they are talking about firing Coaches and how they will stop attending games.

More importantly elite fanbases don't do a complete 180 over one game.

Reactions: GetWithTheTimesMan
Gotta have an elite team in order to have an elite fan base so I’ll ask it again.

When did WVU become elite?
Fans can be elite without the team being elite. There are many cases of this in college football. You're the one assuming there has to be a connection between the two.

You're blaming the victims, doofus!

Best post on here...At least one of you has some sense...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT