ADVERTISEMENT

I thought of you crazies when I read this

Oh I'm ready and been meaning to. I'm all worked up over some recent topics so I could definitely add to the misery over here.

Hitler! Nazi! Commie bastard! Snowflake!

There, I broke your bubble on all of them.

Now hold up there. I have thought many African American women were very attractive. She, however, was not one of them.

My Brother (who is Black) has told me he thinks she a bears a strong resemblance to a Chimpanzee. Now I didn't say that, he did...but decide for yourself

b17be5e215ceae9840391e62a539b434.jpg

l-chimp-88d-aa605_ewdn1k.jpg

My Brother (who is Black) has told me he thinks she a bears a strong resemblance to a Chimpanzee. Now I didn't say that, he did...but decide for yourself
Holy S***, now you done went and did it. MountaineerWV gonna claim you ain't black again. LMAO

Reactions: atlkvb
Smart and sexy. The hicks on here with the 19th century mentality can't see past her skin color. Sad!
To be fair, she’s very masculine in her stature similar to Chyna or Serena. They might like more petite women. It’s not always about race. I like a big powerful broad that I can wrastle with! Women like that don’t intimidate me at all, I think it’s sexy. I like petite women as well, but really any woman that has a very strong presence.

To be fair, she’s very masculine in her stature similar to Chyna or Serena. They might like more petite women. It’s not always about race. I like a big powerful broad that I can wrastle with! Women like that don’t intimidate me at all, I think it’s sexy. I like petite women as well, but really any woman that has a very strong presence.

Michelle ain't got no booty! She's from the ghetto and as an I-Hop ass (flat as a pancake)

b17be5e215ceae9840391e62a539b434.jpg

l-chimp-88d-aa605_ewdn1k.jpg
Michelle would have benefited greatly from Orthodontics. She's Class 3, lower jaw too far forward, and she wouldn't have looked as angry.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT