ADVERTISEMENT

I thought General Kelly was a bigger man

So you are going to believe what you want to believe and bash the opposition. Who is sad here?

What is the debate Dave? I don't think there is any question about what Trump said. Kelly never denied it. He only talked about the context and the fact that the crazy lady should not have repeated the conversation.

Says the "Christian" who posts stuff like this all the time.
Sorry. Your little attempt is just lame.

1. While I am a christian I dont tell others how to act or point at any of my actions as some example to follow. My religion is between me and God. So you fail.

2. Nothing I said was unchristian. Jesus would find bru to be a **** rag too.

I agree with your first paragraph. But she didn't start it. But it doesn't matter. We aren't children. Furthermore, the point is the President and the WH has to have thicker skin and lead with behavior. That is one of the many points you and others are missing.
We better get ready for a continued stream of this for another 3 years. Biff is Biff and this is his shtick. Everything about him is awkward and he and his massive ego is his own worst enemy.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Gee, who would've guessed that Kelly lied about the story he told about the congresswoman and the FBI building. He works for Trump, right? Right there tells you that he can't be trusted at his word with anything that has to do with the WH.

For those that don't want to watch, she took credit for the naming of the building while being very gracious to those agents that lost their lives.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-wilson-kelly-tape-of-speech-20171020-story.html

Gee, who would've guessed that Kelly lied about the story he told about the congresswoman and the FBI building. He works for Trump, right? Right there tells you that he can't be trusted at his word with anything that has to do with the WH.

For those that don't want to watch, she took credit for the naming of the building while being very gracious to those agents that lost their lives.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-wilson-kelly-tape-of-speech-20171020-story.html
With Kelly’s latest accusation of Wilson, this mess just keeps getting deeper. I too thought Kelly was above this.

We follow your lead. Never. Go yell at the kids on your lawn, I know they're out there.

As if the Democratic party, and it's leaders, are bastions of morality, integrity and honesty.

I think it's the fact they don't see through their own bullshit, that entertains me the most, that or their own heightened sense of morality that makes them come across as smug and pompous.

mrw-all-the-guys-on-my-dorm-floor-are-on-a-witch-hunt-for-the-girl-who-left-hair-in-the-boys-show-me-146557.gif

The congresswoman is such a minor point in the topic but of course, the wingnuts are following the playbook. Deflect by making a personal attack so people can get distracted from the true topic. Happens everytime.
It’s funny that not one military person on this board has a problem with what Trump said in the context he said it. It’s the same thing damn near verbatim I said to comfort a widow as I handed her the flag. It’s exactly what I’d want my wife or my kids to hear, and it’s that very fact that shows what character men like this fallen Green Beret has; to know what they are signing up for and to willfully volunteer your body, mind, soul, and family to your belief.

The fact that this is even a story tells me how out of touch the left is with those in the military. That this congresswoman would dare use this as an opportunity to besmirch a sacred event as a means to bash Trump disgusts me and frankly, I hope I never have to hear from her again.

I think that this whole episode is just embarrassing for everybody involved but General Kelly didn't deny that Trump said what he said. The wife of the fallen soldier backed up what the Congresswoman said. General Kelly actually described where Trump got some of his rhetoric when he said what his mentor told him when he first started making those calls and Trump paraphrased some of it. Trump is far from an eloquent speaker and likely fumbled his way through the phone call with the wife. He's not done it before and probably didn't do a great job but I think he was well intentioned, just ham handed.
This thing should have been put to bed by Trump saying, I tried to express our sympathies. If it came across poorly, that was not my intention. He should have ignored the rest and it would be over in several days.

ADVERTISEMENT