ADVERTISEMENT

I see you boys haven't lost your touch

Who said we are proud of someone like that. One person out of a population of 1.8 million makes an ass of himself and you are labeling us all as racists.

Kind of narrow minded out of you, isn't it ?

Reactions: 30CAT
It would have been much better if he had seen a couple of guys kissing and broke his nose right?

That is such a reach, even for you, Meatchicken. You're still 0-12 and your anger and jealousy are burying you, lol!

Reactions: 30CAT
Buzz, I didn't leap to no conclusion. I simply posed a question. Coincidence?

If you need help reading this forum, feel free to call me, and I'll do my best at explaining big words to you.

If you need help reading this forum, feel free to call me, and I'll do my best at explaining big words to you.

Thanks just the same Mr. Webster, but if I need help in regards to word definitions I think I will get if from someone smart enough to understand that using double negatives in a simple sentence is taboo.

Not only do you jump to conclusions often, you're just not very bright.

Last edited:

...better behavior than attacking a pregnant fan of another school!

I challenge Buzz to an IQ test. Last time I took one a few years back, I scored 139.

I'll even spot you 100.

I challenge Buzz to an IQ test. Last time I took one a few years back, I scored 139. .....

That's exceptional. The best I ever mustered was 128. Too bad that you never applied such intellect to anything more useful than making yourself look foolish on a meaningless smack board. I guess it's true what they say, that there is a fine line between genius and idiot, you're living proof. Idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mgant79
He's probably a WVU fan from the Huntington area. No fanbase is perfect; out of 98% of the state's population, there's bound to be a bad apple or two.

So you have a racist fan, a fan that fvcks beagles, a fan that throws coins at coaches, and you can’t leave out the fan(s) who beat up a pregnant LSU woman. You’re correct your fan base is not perfect, and you have an orchard of bad apples

So you have a racist fan, a fan that fvcks beagles, a fan that throws coins at coaches, and you can’t leave out the fan(s) who beat up a pregnant LSU woman. You’re correct your fan base is not perfect, and you have an orchard of bad apples
You're funny....At least I hope that's your objective

We also eat the newborn babies of fans of our opponents........and some of us knock visiting teams 85 year old grandmas into the ditch while thousands of us walk by laughing at her......don't forget those gems.

Last edited:
We also eat the newborn babies of fans of our opponents........and some of us knock visiting teams 85 year old grandmas into the ditch while thousands of us walk by laughing at her......don't forget those gems.

I know y’all knock old women into ditches but eating babies? WTF is wrong with you idiots!

you forgot that we throw batteries...but marshal puts objects in the path of opposing players to intentionally injure them.....if you can;\'t beat em disable them....that's what doc says

I know y’all knock old women into ditches but eating babies? WTF is wrong with you idiots!

Don't forget that if an amubulance has an opposing football player in it, chances are we will roll the ambulance over before it gets to the hospital. Happens all the time at MPS, don't you know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT