ADVERTISEMENT

I said before the season started

It worked to clean things up at FSU, done by someone who knows way more than you, genius.

https://tbo.com/sports/colleges/bowden-fsu-pushed-him-out-as-coach-36877

You’ll present your opinion saying it’s dumb when it obviously has not only a precedent but a successful precedent. FSU went on to have a great run under Jimbo after that happened.

Unless you can finally present a reasonable argument against facts corroborated by Bowden himself, I’d consdier giving up this “Trump card” whenever I’m beating your ass in an argument. It looks desperate.

It wasnt the same, and it was explained to you why it wasnt (repeatedly)....you just dont have the aptitude to understand it.

Bowdens contract was over and they werent renewing it, for the following year....totally different, not even close to your ridiculous and amatuer idea of having two full time coaches and hoping it would make Dana resign and void his contractually owed buyout.

Apples and oranges.

You are a silly man with silly ideas that dont make sense.

Happy thanksgiving.

And Bowden was essentially a coach for life at FSU with all the pull and cache he had there. There was no way they were going to get away with just firing him...he had to quit.

What FSU did wasn’t in violation of his contract and doing the same to Dana (I’m guessing this argument you keep losing goes back at least 3 years) wouldn’t have been in violation of this contract either.

In that instance, Dana would have quit just like Bobby did, which would have gotten us out of that awful first contract Luck saddled us with (IMO the only major blunder he made as AD here).

I’m tired of explaining how wrong you are on this and a multitude of other things. How about this?

Don’t read my posts.

You’re too dumb to appreciate them and I don’t have the time or patience to explain them to you anymore

I wish I could remember what I said .............before the season started. Heck, I can't even remember what I said to that woman sitting in my living room. You know, the one that served me the sloppy aigs this morning........ole what's her name? Warez

Last edited:
And Bowden was essentially a coach for life at FSU with all the pull and cache he had there. There was no way they were going to get away with just firing him...he had to quit.

What FSU did wasn’t in violation of his contract and doing the same to Dana (I’m guessing this argument you keep losing goes back at least 3 years) wouldn’t have been in violation of this contract either.

In that instance, Dana would have quit just like Bobby did, which would have gotten us out of that awful first contract Luck saddled us with (IMO the only major blunder he made as AD here).

I’m tired of explaining how wrong you are on this and a multitude of other things. How about this?

Don’t read my posts.

You’re too dumb to appreciate them and I don’t have the time or patience to explain them to you anymore

Wrong...Bowden no longer had a contract. They werent violating anything. His contract was expiring and they werent renewing. You cant violate a contract which does not exist....understand? His contract was finished. How is this complicated?

Dana had a contract with years left on it. Hiring a new HC while he has a contract to be HC is obviously a violation of contract - total and complete, non-defensible. He would be owed the remainder for breach and the wvu admin would be forced to lie in deposition under oath or admit they intentionally breached. This is simple stuff, you are totally and completely ignorant.

If you are an adult, this is simple to understand. There is no gray area to dispute. You are 100% wrong.

You are a toddler with no life experience. You are a tree stump.

Last edited:
Wrong...Bowden no longer had a contract. They werent violating anything. His contract was expiring and they werent renewing. You cant violate a contract which does not exist....understand? His contract was finished. How is this complicated?

Dana had a contract with years left on it. Hiring a new HC while he has a contract to be HC is obviously a violation of contract - total and complete, non-defensible. He would be owed the remainder for breach and the wvu admin would be forced to lie in deposition under oath or admit they intentionally breached. This is simple stuff, you are totally and completely ignorant.

If you are an adult, this is simple to understand. There is no gray area to dispute. You are 100% wrong.

You are a toddler with no life experience. You are a tree stump.

All right. This is literally the last time I’m ever going to address this with you.

Go back to his contract from 2012. Go to section 4A under performance (page 6).You read that and tell me if that the AD does not have full leway to change his responsibilities at any given moment, which would include making him the “head coach of the offense” (glorified OC) that makes him a clear subordinate while still being a “head coach.”

Would he sue? Of course he would. Would it get thrown out the minute you read my prior referenced section and Exhibit 1 item 29? (To help you out, that would be after the signed portion of the contract.)

Of COURSE it would to anybody with an IQ above 80. Unfortunately, you don’t qualify. For someone who pretends to be an attorney you are a goddamn idiot.

When you have a break from drawing up condo rental agreements, please get around to actually reading the contract before trying to “educate” me on it.

Write whatever idiotic nonsense you want, I’m done teaching you how to read a contract.

All right. This is literally the last time I’m ever going to address this with you.

Go back to his contract from 2012. Go to section 4A under performance (page 6).You read that and tell me if that the AD does not have full leway to change his responsibilities at any given moment, which would include making him the “head coach of the offense” (glorified OC) that makes him a clear subordinate while still being a “head coach.”

Would he sue? Of course he would. Would it get thrown out the minute you read my prior referenced section and Exhibit 1 item 29? (To help you out, that would be after the signed portion of the contract.)

Of COURSE it would to anybody with an IQ above 80. Unfortunately, you don’t qualify. For someone who pretends to be an attorney you are a goddamn idiot.

When you have a break from drawing up condo rental agreements, please get around to actually reading the contract before trying to “educate” me on it.

Write whatever idiotic nonsense you want, I’m done teaching you how to read a contract.

Everything you say is wrong. Is it pride or stupidity?

Like literally...every word is wrong. There is not a single correct word you have said. DH contract is to be the Head Coach of the university football team and that position is clearly explained...there can be no other Head Coach of the university until DH's employment has been separated.

The law suit would not be dismissed. It would end terribly for the university (full contractually owed $$$ + fees + national shame) and could lead to criminal investigations depending on how the admins testified....which they have no choice to either admit breach or lie. This is 101 stuff....basic level stuff.

Your lame interpretations are inherently ignorant and foolish. They are wrong. You are a tree stump.

If Lyons want DH gone, he has full authority to terminate his employment. He can fire him, immediately. Then he can either fulfill his obligations or litigate.

Lyons can fire him. He has that power. He does not have the power to get "slick" and screw an employee out of money they are legally owed. Any judge would see this for exactly what it was - a lame ploy to screw an employee. A ploy to breach. The legal process weeds this crap out....every day. You think you are the first fool to come up with a dumb idea to avoid paying money they owed? You think people are naive....get real.

Have you ever been deposed? This ridiculous scheme (exactly what it is...a scheme) would be shredded in the first 20 minutes. Everyone would be rolling their eyes.

You are nothing but a rage machine set to full blast...

Last edited:
DH contract is to be the Head Coach of the university football team and that position is clearly explained...there can be no other Head Coach of the university until DH's employment has been separated

Just think...if this line of reasoning had existed before, BS wouldn't have been hosed by Ollie "do i look good" Luck and Dana "mediocre is an achievement" .

Just think...if this line of reasoning had existed before, BS wouldn't have been hosed by Ollie "do i look good" Luck and Dana "mediocre is an achievement" .

Stewart's problem is he went along with it.

Stewart should have just told Luck to f#@k off, and said he is the coach, the only coach and he would not allow DH on staff, and if that is a problem Luck can fire him and pay him.

Stewart let that happen to him, then tried to sabotage....no one had clean hands.

What Luck did was wrong but Stewart hosed himself twice.

Keep in mind, despite Stewart's antics, he still got paid to leave.

Last edited:

Like I have said numerous times there is only one reason to fire DH.

Because he cannot recruit enough to win the Big XII.
But when you have the 4th-6th best roster in the Big XII and you finish in the Top 3 two of the last three years you are not an average coach.
Average coaching would put WV in fifth place.

So..you can say that DH doesn't bring enough talent to compete you can and that narrative would be correct.

Reactions: Darth_VadEER

It’s almost as if Bill had no other choice....oh wait.

BTW: Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy thanksgiving to you too...

Wife was going to sleep over at in laws with kids last night and I would come over this morning...lots of family in town.

She came home last night at 12 am, my middle child ( daughter) got croup and was puking.....ive been here with her all day while wife is visiting family with my other kids..

Honestly not the worst thanksgiving.....she napped for 3 hours and now we are watching Home Alone. Not bad at all.

Made a sweet potatoe casserole just to be festive and my mom dropped off a rasberry pie...my personal favorite.

Ive had worse.

He did....he had lots of them.

He failed himself.

It’s a shame he wasn’t a millionaire that didn’t have probably 15 friends that were lawyers, a couple contract attorneys and a town full of other lawyers who let him down when all he needed was you...,

...or are you completely full of shit and have been completely full of shit this entire time?
You in this argument > :chairshot:< me

It’s a shame he wasn’t a millionaire that didn’t have probably 15 friends that were lawyers, a couple contract attorneys and a town full of other lawyers who let him down when all he needed was you...,

...or are you completely full of shit and have been completely full of shit this entire time?
You in this argument > :chairshot:< me

Stewart got paid, even after he was caught undermining DH....he still got paid.

2 10 win seasons. Working on a 3rd.
BCS Bowl win and conference Championship. Working on a second.
Only needs 8 more wins to pass Rodriguez.

You sound like a complete moron. It's ok though. I work with guys like you and it gives us something to do by making fun of them.

3rd 10-win season? What years will that be? Not this year.

Working on a conference championship? C'mon. Should work on making Oklahoma punt more than one time a year.

Moronic to defend him.

Reactions: Rootmaster
and at least 2 times since. One way or another that he would be riding to a better payday after a great season or he would get canned.

I think even if we lose to OK, someone will write him a big check. His son is going to college next year and his buyout drops precipitously starting after this season. I don’t think that’s accidental.

My brilliance literally has no limits. The real question is who is the second most knowledgeable poster on here.

My awesomeness aside, it’s time to let go of the past and build toward a better tomorrow as a team and a fan base.

Get behind this new guy. Donate if you can, because whether or not we will be sitting at the big boy table 5 years from now will depend on this next hire....so stop your bitchin’.

My brilliance literally has no limits. The real question is who is the second most knowledgeable poster on here.

My awesomeness aside, it’s time to let go of the past and build toward a better tomorrow as a team and a fan base.

Get behind this new guy. Donate if you can, because whether or not we will be sitting at the big boy table 5 years from now will depend on this next hire....so stop your bitchin’.

I called DH to Houston almost 3 years ago....

Looking forward to a new coach. Whoever it is, no reason the whole fan base isnt supporting. Theres no division this time. DH left on his own terms and theres no bad blood with the new coach...unless its RR

I called DH to Houston almost 3 years ago....

Looking forward to a new coach. Whoever it is, no reason the whole fan base isnt supporting. Theres no division this time. DH left on his own terms and theres no bad blood with the new coach...unless its RR
So you were wrong for 1094 days and right on 1 day.

Dana left to avoid being fired. WVU president and AD also wanted him gone. He had to go. He sucked and it showed. A blind man could win 7-8 games a year at WVU.

ADVERTISEMENT