ADVERTISEMENT

I posted something similar a few months ago, but of the Dem party doesn't....

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
distance themselves from the far left, they stand no chance in 2018 or 2020. Lots of Dem leaders said the party needed to move further left after the 16 election.....IMO that would be a terrible mistake.

distance themselves from the far left, they stand no chance in 2018 or 2020. Lots of Dem leaders said the party needed to move further left after the 16 election.....IMO that would be a terrible mistake.

Respectfully disagree. Hillary won the popular vote and Bernie was MUCH more popular than her. I think Bernie would have mopped the floor with ole little hands.

Respectfully disagree. Hillary won the popular vote and Bernie was MUCH more popular than her. I think Bernie would have mopped the floor with ole little hands.
Too bad the Dems rigged the system against him right?

It figures that you think a commie should have won.

Racist countryroads89 sure is showing her ass tonight. She has displayed blatant racism, support for anti-women violence, the theft of an American flag, support for Antifa, condoning violence, suppression of free speech and communist propaganda.

Racist countryroads89 sure is showing her ass tonight. She has displayed blatant racism, support for anti-women violence, the theft of an American flag, support for Antifa, condoning violence, suppression of free speech and communist propaganda.

I ate a baby too.....while it was still alive.

I believe you.

chuckle.gif

I do think Bernie would have beat trump as would most dems other than Hillary. I am definitely left leaning but to me warren and Saunders are way left.

Probably explains all those dnc gains in the house, senate and state houses. You truly are a special kind of stupid.

Barrack Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Al Sharpton, Maxine Watters, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Bernie Sanders, Dick Durban, CNN, MSNBC, present and past influential leaders of the Democrat Party. Throw in the cities of Chicago, Baltimore, Ferguson, Detroit, open restroom facilities, demanding certain businesses provide services against their personal beliefs, and on and on it goes. And people sometimes have trouble understanding why the Democrat Party holds the fewest number of local, state, and national offices since the 1920's. ....... is it really that difficult to understand?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT