ADVERTISEMENT

I noticed a lot of WVU Fans:

Marine03

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2012
Cheering and applauding the HERD during and after that game. What gives? I think whether either fan base wants to admit or not, the state pride gives in to the school pride. Thoughts?

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Several things: State pride, you guys have never won a NCAA tourney game and most importantly, we want to play you.

Cheering and applauding the HERD during and after that game. What gives? I think whether either fan base wants to admit or not, the state pride gives in to the school pride. Thoughts?
I cheer for Marshall when the game has no inpact on WVU.

I cheer for Marshall when the game has no inpact on WVU.

Inpact. That's cute. God, you are one dumb orange cone dropper. I know they sound similar, but the correct word is "impact," you imbecile. This isn't even one of your worst grammar gaffes. Try reading a book . . . ask your wife to bring one home from the magazine stand where she works.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Inpact. That's cute. God, you are one dumb orange cone dropper. I know they sound similar, but the correct word is "impact," you imbecile. This isn't even one of your worst grammar gaffes. Try reading a book . . . ask your wife to bring one home from the magazine stand where she works.
Good to see my own little inferiority project is still sucking on my asshole.

look who crawled out of the rat hole....you get fired again?

This one is even better. What a dumbfuk.

Anytime you sing and there is an echo coming back at you it is damn near impossible to be coordinated. Most singers where earplugs for that reason.

This one is even better. What a dumbfuk.

Does he have a learning disability/mentally challenged? Another wvu poster who only knew him through another wvu poster said that he believed he has some mental challenges in life, so I don't want to keep mocking his stupidity if that is the case.

Does he have a learning disability/mentally challenged? Another wvu poster who only knew him through another wvu poster said that he believed he has some mental challenges in life, so I don't want to keep mocking his stupidity if that is the case.

I had to ask the same thing. I do believe he does have some sort of mental defect.

In this thread we once again confirm that every conversation that wifflearm has with WVU fans centers on me oddly enough.

Reactions: old buzzard
In this thread we once again confirm that every conversation that wifflearm has with WVU fans centers on me oddly enough.

Except for the one with Snow Sled within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with CountryRoads within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with Carl Hungus within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with Big Country within the last 24 hours.

Thanks for admitting to the mental issue. That is almost as embarrassing as vehemently denying for 18 months that you dropped orange cones on highways for a living . . . then to only admit that you "design where to put cones on highways" for a living. The collective embarrassment for you on the board was at an all-time high after that admittance.

Glad to see you're back to fantasizing about my sexuality though. I guess when your wife is at the magazine stand all day, your thoughts start to wander.

wifflearm............. good one !

You must be really, really old if you thought that was either humorous or original.

Except for the one with Snow Sled within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with CountryRoads within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with Carl Hungus within the last 24 hours . . . except for the one with Big Country within the last 24 hours.

Thanks for admitting to the mental issue. That is almost as embarrassing as vehemently denying for 18 months that you dropped orange cones on highways for a living . . . then to only admit that you "design where to put cones on highways" for a living. The collective embarrassment for you on the board was at an all-time high after that admittance.

Glad to see you're back to fantasizing about my sexuality though. I guess when your wife is at the magazine stand all day, your thoughts start to wander.

You must be really, really old if you thought that was either humorous or original.
Your jealousy of me is noted. The obsession continues for wifflearm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT