ADVERTISEMENT

I never dreamed Ohio State would come back and beat me.

Humptod

All-American
May 29, 2001
I turned the channel after we took the lead on that first drive. I thought we had it in the bag.

Reactions: Mrkaren
you shouldn't be.....like tony says it's apples and oranges.....the nuts shouldn't lose a game to any team let alone a G-5......(wassup UNC?)
Why do I get the feeling you're replying to me but you're not talking to me? 😆

you shouldn't be.....like tony says it's apples and oranges.....the nuts shouldn't lose a game to any team let alone a G-5......(wassup UNC?)
you guys represented as best you could.....the nuts will eventually get theirs....it happens every year just like the changing of the seasons
UNC? What are you babbling about now, geezer? Your IQ might be lower than your age. Research the 2002 and 2012 Ohio State Buckeyes, then tell me how many games they lost, imbecile. WVU has never had a perfect season and never will have a perfect season, so suck it, pops.

UNC? What are you babbling about now, geezer? Your IQ might be lower than your age. Research the 2002 and 2012 Ohio State Buckeyes, then tell me how many games they lost, imbecile. WVU has never had a perfect season and never will have a perfect season, so suck it, pops.
G-5 JMU roasted unc....you are the babbling one....and I could give a fat rat's ass about ahia state...the only reason I recognize them at all is that it pisses you off.....osu has all the money and talent in the world and they will choke...it's inevitable

you guys represented as best you could.....the nuts will eventually get theirs....it happens every year just like the changing of the seasons
I was proud of the Herd, had a few moments and had some tough calls early but OSU's professional talent just way too much!

Reactions: Humptod
G-5 JMU roasted unc....you are the babbling one....and I could give a fat rat's ass about ahia state...the only reason I recognize them at all is that it pisses you off.....osu has all the money and talent in the world and they will choke...it's inevitable
You're an expert a choking, your new favorite daily subject. Choke on this, f-tard:

13-9

• Haha
Yes, good day for degenerate capitalistic gamblers! Got a little worried when OSU was still throwing the ball from midfield on their last possession! Really glad we just took a knee to end the game.
All back-ups and back-ups of the back-ups were playing, so your abysmal defense was safe. Marshall has some talent on offense, including two good receivers who made every play possible after apparently dropping multiple passes against the cHokies. Y'all should win some Sun Belt games, if your defense improves somewhat.

All back-ups and back-ups of the back-ups were playing, so your abysmal defense was safe. Marshall has some talent on offense, including two good receivers who made every play possible after apparently dropping multiple passes against the cHokies. Y'all should win some Sun Belt games, if your defense improves somewhat.
Don't blame Ryan for throwing the ball around a little bit in that situation, 2nd and 3rd string kids practice hard and deserve a shot as opposed to just running off tackle. Yes, Metcalf showed out well, probably be gone next year but that's the current state of college football.

You're an expert a choking, your new favorite daily subject. Choke on this, f-tard:

13-9
is that really all you got?...seriously????......a game from the early 2000's?.....OB is right....same old tired material....seems to me that between ambulance chases you could at least come up with SOMETHING new every now and then....but NO

is that really all you got?...seriously????......a game from the early 2000's?.....OB is right....same old tired material....seems to me that between ambulance chases you could at least come up with SOMETHING new every now and then....but NO
13-9

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT