ADVERTISEMENT

I look for you guys to win it all again this season.....nm **

Every fan of every college football team has hope that this is the year that they finally win it all. Only one team gets the trophy. And we've got a hell of lot better chance of getting there than your beloved Herd will ever have.........and you know it. Since y'all claim to play for Championships, I hoping that you will win the highly valued CUSA East:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...........but I doubt that Doc is capable of matching wits with the likes of Lane Kiffin and Butch Davis

Last edited:
Reactions: Humptod
Every fan of every college football team has hope that this is the year that they finally win it all. Only one team gets the trophy. And we've got a hell of lot better chance of getting there than your beloved Herd will ever have.........and you know it. Since y'all claim to play for Championships, I hoping that you will win the highly valued CUSA East:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...........but I doubt that Doc is capable of matching wits with the likes of Lane Kiffin and Butch Davis
Don't underestimate Doc. He's a football genius and will most likely be playing in a major bowl game this season.

Don't underestimate Doc. He's a football genius and will most likely be playing in a major bowl game this season.

I see the sarcasm in what you're saying. Realistically, Kiffen and Davis are capable of pulling in much better recruits than Doc and most other CUSA coaches could ever dream of. Partly because they are located in talent rich Florida, and partly because of their name recognition. I look for FAU and FIU to dominate CUSA in the near future.

hasn't he exhausted his eligibility?....cause that's the only way he'll get to play...his "team" sure as hell won't.......but if a 25 yr old in Texas can pass for a high school kid then maybe it's worth a shot:smiley:

I see the sarcasm in what you're saying. Realistically, Kiffen and Davis are capable of pulling in much better recruits than Doc and most other CUSA coaches could ever dream of. Partly because they are located in talent rich Florida, and partly because of their name recognition. I look for FAU and FIU to dominate CUSA in the near future.
Seems like Frank Solich out-coaches Doc when we play, but Doc has been pretty good when preparing for a bowl game.

The more things change ...the more they stay the same! Still waiting for the Cousins to win something of note!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT