ADVERTISEMENT

I like to thank WVPATX for not creating a thread to single out Johnny Depp's foolish joke.

Boomboom521

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
Maybe you don't take EVERY opportunity to jump on stupid acts by liberals. Thanks!

I generally focus on liberals that are in academia or in the Democrat party hierarchy.

The troll's right wing nutjob blogs haven't updated yet or he would've.

He is nothing but an internet polluter. That is obvious.

Reactions: Boomboom521
The troll's right wing nutjob blogs haven't updated yet or he would've.

He is nothing but an internet polluter. That is obvious.

Amen. And I take the bait way too often. I give him too much credit for being able to think independent instead of just blindly fighting wars. I need to more fully realize what I'm dealing with.

Amen. And I take the bait way too often. I give him too much credit for being able to think independent instead of just blindly fighting wars. I need to more fully realize what I'm dealing with.

This thread has become a liberal commiseration thread. Lol. I don't believe you guys have recovered from the November debacle. I realize it stinks to lose, but at some point you have to get over it.

This thread has become a liberal commiseration thread. Lol. I don't believe you guys have recovered from the November debacle. I realize it stinks to lose, but at some point you have to get over it.
#ccj #dbag #swampthedrain

The only people who give two shits about Hillary are you and your fellow retards. Your Supreme leader is going down in a slow burn. After that, none of us will give two shits about him either.

trumpquote

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT