ADVERTISEMENT

i KNOW IT IS BASKET BALL SEASON BUT THIS VIDEO

Woodie

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
Winchester, VA
but this video should give us some hope that maybe our football program will some day return to where we were when we took on Ga, ok & clemson
gotta give WVU credit they were prepared for this game just as they were against Oklahoma and Clemson. No Pat White or Steve Slaton but we haven't been matched against Goliaths in recent bowls and we still stunk up the place.

Last edited:
We can't return to that level unless Dana gets focused and instills a hard-ass sense of discipline. He hasn't done it in seven years and I'm not sure he can do it this year. For the last seven years we've been treated to some of the dumbest penalties in the history of Mountaineer football. Assistant coaches must be coaches first NOT drinking-buddies. We need the toughness which comes from focus and discipline and Dana has not shown he can bring or even understands what those qualities are.
As a Mountaineer fan for 56+ years I want those words to become fact this coming season and see the Mountaineer achieve the highest of successes. But there is absolutely no evidence that Dana can get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT