ADVERTISEMENT

I have to confess: Full Disclosure

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
After a few years of reading the cousins attempt to talk sports, I'm of the opinion we should rely on the backs of the Herd fans to do the heavy lifting when it comes to brilliance in sports. With that stated, we'll stay quiet and give in to you boys when it comes to talking pop gun competitions. Admittedly, we're out of our league, so to speak, when it comes to shooting BBs.

After a few years of reading the cousins attempt to talk sports, I'm of the opinion we should rely on the backs of the Herd fans to do the heavy lifting when it comes to brilliance in sports. With that stated, we'll stay quiet and give in to you boys when it comes to talking pop gun competitions. Admittedly, we're out of our league, so to speak, when it comes to shooting BBs.

You get especially quiet when 0-12 and 7-38 are mentioned too, but I will give you credit for brilliance in providing excuses.....you boys have mastered that.

Excuses? We don't need any. I mean, one only has to look at the polls to determine who the state champs are for the last few years. Besides, last I saw, you boys are the ones who decided to take a powder, first in football, and now in hoops, once Thugs got his little feelings hurt by Coach Dan.

You get especially quiet when 0-12 and 7-38 are mentioned too, but I will give you credit for brilliance in providing excuses.....you boys have mastered that.
0-12 is nothing but history , means nothing unless you have a time machine! Let's play football in present time!

Excuses? We don't need any. I mean, one only has to look at the polls to determine who the state champs are for the last few years. Besides, last I saw, you boys are the ones who decided to take a powder, first in football, and now in hoops, once Thugs got his little feelings hurt by Coach Dan.

Keep begging and keep whining. We don't need Marshall.

0-12 is nothing but history , means nothing unless you have a time machine! Let's play football in present time!

Come to Morgantown and you can be our Homecoming game. Every year. Returning alumni like it when their team wins the Homecoming game, and we will even give you a nice paycheck to help hold the bill collectors off for a few days. It would be good for the state.

Last edited:
Past success is the best predictor of future success. And, let's just say, we've been historically perfect against our indigent little brother from the south. Alms for the poor doesn't work in college football nor basketball. I feel it's beating a dead horse who was a masochistic in its living years.

Past success is the best predictor of future success. And, let's just say, we've been historically perfect against our indigent little brother from the south. Alms for the poor doesn't work in college football nor basketball. I feel it's beating a dead horse who was a masochistic in its living years.
Not really, each spin of the wheel is an independent event! We've owned Louisville for the 35 years but that won't help us one bit on 9/24/16.

Not really, each spin of the wheel is an independent event! We've owned Louisville for the 35 years but that won't help us one bit on 9/24/16.

Poor analogy. The Ville has won more games overall in the series, but it's been relatively close, so there's no overall trend of success. Not the case against The U.....not close at all. As a matter of fact, it's as lopsided as a series can be given 12 games......7, back to back to back to back to back to back to back. One prior to those, with your most decorated and highly regarded football players of all time.

Our feelings weren't hurt at all.....you're the ones whining about not getting to play us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT