ADVERTISEMENT

I guess we aren't what we thought we were...

dogeered_again

All-Conference
Oct 25, 2007
I wish we were, but we are not. Too close games and we're still struggling, yet I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Can't say what color that light is, unfortunately.

I know exactly what WVU is. I posted 3-5 seed with a shot at a 2 seed. What were you thinking?

About right, with a few breaks, win a couple in the tournament. Nothing more, nothing less.

Most over-rated team in America.

That had to be the biggest ghack job in the country this year.

Good teams do not blow a 15-point second-half lead at home.

Good teams do not blow double-digit leads in consecutive games.

This is not a good team.

Teams with strong leadership and mental toughness do not choke away a 15-point second-half lead at home.

If this team plays above .500 over the rest of the season then it will because we got lucky or somebody figured out how to get Coppin State back on the schedule for 8 more games.

Reactions: Rootmaster
I wish we were, but we are not. Too close games and we're still struggling, yet I see a light at the end of the tunnel. Can't say what color that light is, unfortunately.

Dog..............I Googled 'Silverback Solutions' and could not believe what I came up with. Google the same thing and see what you come up with. Warez

Talent is there. We have the Teddy problem and lost the flow with Am and rest of team. They
still have to figure out how to get everybody back on same page. Beetle is too valuable to this
teams success to have zero points again. Need more offensive threats again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT