ADVERTISEMENT

I don't think we will here much criticism from certain fans today about WV football

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
after all...WV scored more points on the game's first play than some teams did all game.......just sayin....of course if this same school beats our undermanned basketball team today then the bragging will start all over again

Reactions: eer2eer
after all...WV scored more points on the game's first play than some teams did all game.......just sayin....of course if this same school beats our undermanned basketball team today then the bragging will start all over again
Your post is pathetic in numerous ways, too many for me to address them all, so I'll just drop the main bullet points:

* No need to criticize WVU sports. A quick search shows you and other fellow fans constantly blasting your own teams.

* You played an NC team who had a dozen starters sitting out. Congratulations on beating their JV team, as well as climbing back on the bandwagon.

* As for making a pathetic excuse for today's basketball game prior to the opening tipoff, then that simply shows you to be a white flag waving coward. Of course, if you win tonight, you'll log onto this site within 15 seconds of the final horn.

* As for ohio state, I read where they were also without eight or so starters, including many of the players that carried them all season.

Finally, bowl games aren't even worth watching anymore, and I've only seen parts of the Rutgers Canes game this bowl season. Next year will be different due to an expanded field, but all non playoff games will continue to be nothing more than something like a Spring scrimmage game.

Your post is pathetic in numerous ways, too many for me to address them all, so I'll just drop the main bullet points:

* No need to criticize WVU sports. A quick search shows you and other fellow fans constantly blasting your own teams.

* You played an NC team who had a dozen starters sitting out. Congratulations on beating their JV team, as well as climbing back on the bandwagon.

* As for making a pathetic excuse for today's basketball game prior to the opening tipoff, then that simply shows you to be a white flag waving coward. Of course, if you win tonight, you'll log onto this site within 15 seconds of the final horn.

* As for ohio state, I read where they were also without eight or so starters, including many of the players that carried them all season.

Finally, bowl games aren't even worth watching anymore, and I've only seen parts of the Rutgers Canes game this bowl season. Next year will be different due to an expanded field, but all non playoff games will continue to be nothing more than something like a Spring scrimmage game.
excuses are like ass holes...what will yours be?......that your signs got stolen?

Last edited:
^^^ confirmed no-show talking out of his A-Hole mouth. Coward took his dentures out, put them in a glass, and prayed the King didn't notice his insane posts. You're the complete loser, on the same level as Douchebag WVUFF.

So, this eer2eer fraud crawled out from under its rock to talk sh!t about the ONLY football program in America to play in a New Year's 6 bowl game in every one of the 10 years of the current playoff format, then disappeared like the coward it is after Ohio State sent his sh!tty basketball team home with a loss? Just another example of WVU's delusional dipsh!t fan base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT