ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t have anything against the trans community

what you "think" you are isn't up for debate. Your biological parts are what you are.
This basic fact seems to get glossed over by folks like boom arguing for the "nuances" of sociological or psychological disorders among folks who don't like the fact they are either one or the other.

Last edited:
I see a lot went over your head here. Im going to guess it is because you dont actually read posts from a leftist pos unicorn like myself, and not that you are not intelligent enough to follow the words I type. I wasnt talking about changing your hormones, ever.
YOU don't "follow your own words" YOU type! :rolleyes:

Id say, as a teacher, it is not my choice as to what a student identifies as, as long as it doesnt break the law, school code, or disrupt the classroom. I doubt very seriously if Biology is being taught ANY different - unless science makes breakthroughs - and then it would be taught like any other new information we have learned.
If this subject was taught specifically, in any way, it would be in a Psychology class, Sociology class, or a class on Government.
And even then, if it was brought up to be specifically discussed in class, it would be to cover different perspectives on the issue, not to dictate to the student what is right or wrong.

So....A biological female student, who claims to be a Male, asks you why, if she's a man, can't get a women pregnant, how do you answer? She'll never have functioning, male genitalia, yet SHE can get pregnant, even though she's a male.

Science says she's a female. How do you argue against that?

Also, kids seeing other kids being put on pedestals, praised and hailed as heros for claiming they are transgender, what do you think that does?

The left is so close to calling pedophilia 'normal' it's nuts.

Women are attacked by 'transgenders' in a women's restroom.

This world is getting sicker by the day and leftists are leading the way.

It isn't teachers' jobs to teach that $h!t to children. It's indoctrination.

Oh, i think it applies to biology in a much more complex and undefined way, which is appropriate for a University level course - but not public schools, which is what i thought we were referencing.

And to parents I would say this, your children will be exposed to it one way or the other: isnt it best done at a time when you, the parent, are able to provide deeper discussion on family terms (religious, personal experiences, etc..), before they are off in the world without your daily guidance?

Your kids will be exposed to child predators too. Do you teach them how to "understand" their psychological needs for sex with little kids? What about racists? Think your kids won't run across a few of them? Do we need to appreciate their sociological point of view in order to accept them? 😏

Last edited:
I doubt I would take on the Floyd case in class right now, imo it is still too hot of a topic to be able to discuss without too much emotional distraction in the classroom.

But if I were to take it on, I think we would watch the video first. I would frame the discussion around dehumanization. Should a police officer hold every life as precious? Why would a police officer learn to dehumanize a suspect (be it through strategic process or through emotional response to stress)? — this is where we would look at the people involved: Floyd, the officers involved, the life theyve led, the people they are - good or bad.

What could the officer had done differently? What could Floyd had done differently? Are these changes to their actions that could have avoided this event unreasonable? — this is where we would look at other similar events and analyze the similarities and differences

What was the political impact? Why is this specific case any different? — this is where we would look at statistics of shootings by race, highlighting similar events that occurred to white suspects, latino suspects, asian suspects, legal and illegal - the same for officers race as well. Is there a problem? What? What are we doing about it? What should be done that is not being done? And these questions wouldn't just center on the officer’s actions either. Police cant be effective if they dont feel safe.

I have a feeling I might tie the OJ Simpson trial into this event, in an attempt to illustrate how certain events can capture public discourse, but that the discourse turns from the specific into the generalized in the national discussion.
That’s a pretty good response. But the question remains if you would challenge the notion that racism was the motive when there is no evidence of that. It is clear this was an absolute distortion of what occurred and no one has the balls to question it.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to address that now (I’m assuming you are an educator) but isn’t now the best time to address it and squash the nonsense sooner rather than later? the Floyd incident demonstrates the true racism in our country that is rampant. Hundreds of millions of people saw nothing but a white cop and black perp and determined what happened. In other words, they judged the people and situation based on the skin color of those involved. Ironically, that is the fundamental concept of racism.

our nation’s youth need to learn that sooner rather than later. Otherwise it is just rinse and repeat and more will die.

Reactions: Boomboom521
That’s a pretty good response. But the question remains if you would challenge the notion that racism was the motive when there is no evidence of that. It is clear this was an absolute distortion of what occurred and no one has the balls to question it.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to address that now (I’m assuming you are an educator) but isn’t now the best time to address it and squash the nonsense sooner rather than later? the Floyd incident demonstrates the true racism in our country that is rampant. Hundreds of millions of people saw nothing but a white cop and black perp and determined what happened. In other words, they judged the people and situation based on the skin color of those involved. Ironically, that is the fundamental concept of racism.

our nation’s youth need to learn that sooner rather than later. Otherwise it is just rinse and repeat and more will die.
I could agree, but there is no proof that racism WASNT a factor either though, so I wouldnt feel comfortable stating that as fact either way. I would dive i to the officer’s life, if he was obviously not a racist, it would be made pretty clear.

I could agree, but there is no proof that racism WASNT a factor either though, so I wouldnt feel comfortable stating that as fact either way. I would dive i to the officer’s life, if he was obviously not a racist, it would be made pretty clear.

So if there's no proof its not racism...then it's racism.

That is terrifying logic.

Gender identity is a mental illness. We need to vaccinate them.

Gender identity is a political movement.

They want you to think that the way humans have organized themselves for thousands and thousands of years is wrong and they have it all figured out in the last few years.

Its peak absurdity...see the Penn swimmer. Thats a male. A male - 100% male, swimming against 100% Females. But the political absurdness prevents people from saying the truth.

Reactions: 30CAT

He's more "American" and less "hate filled" than everyone else commenting on this issue so his terrifying logic can be excused. 😏

Yeah, nothing more American than having to prove you don't possess a subjective feeling.
He's above criticism since he's better informed, more compassionate, less divisive, more tolerant, more understanding, more accepting, and more of everything than anyone else posting on here don't ya know? 😏

Last edited:
but there is no proof that racism WASNT a factor either though, so I wouldnt feel comfortable stating that as fact either way. I would dive i to the officer’s life, if he was obviously not a racist, it would be made pretty clear.

How do you "prove" you're not racist? That's like asking YOU to prove you're not arrogant? 😕

No. I wouldnt teach it AS anything. That is not my place as an educator. IF racism was potentially a factor, I would want students to come to that conclusion on their own by reviewing the information available. It is the ability to process events, evaluate information (sources and motivation behind those sources), and critically think about that information, that I am concerned about, as an educator. Im concerned with students being able to articulate their personal opinions in oral and written form. Im concerned with students respecting other student’s opinions, while voicing their own.

No. I wouldnt teach it AS anything. That is not my place as an educator. IF racism was potentially a factor, I would want students to come to that conclusion on their own by reviewing the information available. It is the ability to process events, evaluate information (sources and motivation behind those sources), and critically think about that information, that I am concerned about, as an educator. Im concerned with students being able to articulate their personal opinions in oral and written form. Im concerned with students respecting other student’s opinions, while voicing their own.

You have me confused with someone who cares.

I dont respect you so there's no need to feed me your resume or seek my approval. You wont get it.

"educator"

You are talking about turning over the complete decision-making to students who are influenced by social media MORE than anyone on the planet? And you trust them to make the right judgment? Let me just say, the best educators would NOT ADDRESS that situation at all in the classroom as it has absolutely NO EDUCATIONAL VALUE. Schools, both private and public, are not the place to have social "judgments" on current events.

Talk about slavery during the Antebellum years, Fine. Talk about the Civil Rights Movement. Fine. Those are all factual, historical events. What has happened with Floyd is NOT (and let me add, what happened to him was bad.....should not have happened.....don't care how bad of a person he might have been).

Because you are leaving out vast amounts of information on hormone levels, psychological development of healthy self-identification, social constructs of gender, etc….from the larger discussion, as it pertains to civilization and democracy.
Hormone levels? It's a dick or a vagina you fuking clown.

Gender identity is a political movement.

They want you to think that the way humans have organized themselves for thousands and thousands of years is wrong and they have it all figured out in the last few years.

Its peak absurdity...see the Penn swimmer. Thats a male. A male - 100% male, swimming against 100% Females. But the political absurdness prevents people from saying the truth.
I agree it is used as a political movement but I can tell you from experience that kids who think like this suffer from mental illness.

I agree it is used as a political movement but I can tell you from experience that kids who think like this suffer from mental illness.
Kids, in general, suffer from mental illness these days. Bad times for our youth.

I also think there are some far-left parents encouraging their young children to be trans, and the kids just want to appease the parents.

I've seen this twice in my own extended family. Two young girls who say they are trans but in both circumstances the mothers are uber far left weirdos and the answer is in front of your face.

In both examples the moms have heavily praised transgendered people, to the point its basically their lifes work.....and hey what a shock, their children want to be trans.

Kids, in general, suffer from mental illness these days. Bad times for our youth.

Kids are impressionable. They are growing up with parents who can't successfully be adults and just continuing it....

Anytime a kid struggles teachers and parents just slap them with a label and put them on pills....they avoid teaching them how to navigate life because they can't do it either.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
No. I wouldnt teach it AS anything. That is not my place as an educator. IF racism was potentially a factor, I would want students to come to that conclusion on their own by reviewing the information available.
Yet you somehow missed that training when commenting on other's views voiced on this topic ITT... see?
I think you have a very small understanding of what social gender constructs are
....then there was this "open minded" and "tolerant" remark....
Again, just a very horrible understanding of social gender constructs
...and as far as being accepting of other's views...you treated us to this
take a stand, dont be such a chicken shit

So you teach with emphasis on challenging your students to accept other's points of view correct? Your words.
This is America. You need to accept that other’s pursuit of happiness may be very different from your own

I'm concerned with students respecting other student’s opinions, while voicing their own.
Your actions:
i would call my opinion more American. Mostly because mine isnt rooted in judgement and hate.
You follow what you teach so well....
you are leaving out vast amounts of information on hormone levels, psychological development of healthy self-identification, social constructs of gender, etc
so "non judgemental"....
I see a lot went over your head here. Im going to guess it is because you dont actually read posts, not that you are not intelligent enough to follow the words I type.

Crazy train….choo choo
This is what you preach
It is the ability to process events, evaluate information (sources and motivation behind those sources), and critically think about that information, that I am concerned about, as an educator.

But as we've seen, you come nowhere close to practicing what you preach.

He won't even answer your questions about why he rejected my memo atl
iu

I know Dave....take creepy Joe's advice about @Boomboom521
giphy.gif

Last edited:
No one understands social gender constructs like boom boom....

Because boom boom is the only one here who gets paid to promote it..

It's the teachers union pushing this far-left crap in school. Remember - he has an agenda. He gets paid to push that agenda. And he will say anything they tell him to say..

Reactions: atlkvb
The teachers unions are the ones pushing this extremism in our schools. They are total nutjobs....if you care about kids, you gotta fight back against the anti-family teacher unions.

Saw a headline earlier that said something like: "Teens are self diagnosing mental illness from watching TikTok videos."
All it takes to destroy a nation or culture is to corrupt one or two generations. Then you doom the country because they will corrupt each succeeding generation, and the generation behind two consecutively corrupted generations becomes worthless. So go back 85 years (a generation is roughly 20-40 years) and look how that group was corrupted? They gave birth to the 60's "flower children" who gave birth to the 80's/90's "me" crowd and that generation is currently parents of today's self absorbed, gender confused, historically illiterate millennials.

Think you'll recognize America 40 years from now?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
No one understands social gender constructs like boom boom....

Because boom boom is the only one here who gets paid to promote it..

It's the teachers union pushing this far-left crap in school. Remember - he has an agenda. He gets paid to push that agenda. And he will say anything they tell him to say..
Bingo
iu

That was done. His professional history was searched, his social media was searched, colleagues, family, friends and acquaintances were interviewed. Nothing surfaced. Unlike Dylan roof or that idiot that drove through the xmas parade where racist shit was found.

how does somebody prove they are not racist? You are suggesting we must prove a negative to be free from claims of being racist.

that is why racism will never die. People will always find a way to make it relevant.

But if the students can’t back their opinions up with facts, what good is their opinion?

I would hope an educator would correct people who rely on fabricated facts and assumptions to form their opinion. I know you couldn’t in this regard or you would lose your job since Floyd is on his way to a place on Mt Rushmore

You have me confused with someone who cares.

I dont respect you so there's no need to feed me your resume or seek my approval. You wont get it.

"educator"
Seemed like you cared enough to post directly to me, so I answered. Your approval means so much, I am so disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT