ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t have anything against the trans community

Speaking of opinions, what makes yours or anyone else's superior to another? We're not allowed to pray in school or teach anything about the Bible. But you're allowed to teach boys and girls that they may not be who they are?
And if you are asking about my opinion specifically to this thread? I wouldnt call my opinion “superior”, but i would call my opinion more American. Mostly because mine isnt rooted in judgement and hate.

No. You teach students tolerance of all religions, and help them learn to critically think, process, and internalize different concepts, perspectives, and theories, in order to become a more well informed, open minded, democratic and effective citizen.
Translation: Make them puppets to communistic far left.

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Question:

If there's no such thing as a man or a woman who are born either one or the other, then why can't men birth women or women on the other hand impregnate men?

Not one Leftist arguing in this thread for a new "gender construct" can "deconstruct" that rather fundamental & unarguable gender/biological FACT.

Not one.

giphy.gif
you damn trouble maker

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
No. You teach students tolerance of all religions, and help them learn to critically think, process, and internalize different concepts, perspectives, and theories, in order to become a more well informed, open minded, democratic and effective citizen.
You possess non of those skills. Least of all critical thinking.

Reactions: atlkvb
No. help them learn to critically think, process, and internalize different concepts, perspectives, and FACTS, in order to become a more well informed, open minded, democratic and effective citizen.
Did you practice what you supposedly "teach" when it comes to the revelations in the Nunes memo?

giphy.gif

@Boomboom521 failing to practice his own instructions
giphy.gif

And if you are asking about my opinion specifically to this thread? I wouldnt call my opinion “superior”, but i would call my opinion more American. Mostly because mine isnt rooted in judgement and hate.
Do you ever listen to yourself? My gosh you have to be one of the most self serving egotists I've ever read who thinks they're always "above" everyone else! :rolleyes: Damn!!!!

Didn't you say this earlier in the thread?
I think you have a very small understanding of what social gender constructs are, versus what scientifically constitutes a man or a woman.
...and this?
Again, just a very horrible understanding of social gender constructs.
That's being more "open minded", less "judgmental" of someone else's views? 😒

Even in this very post, you arrogantly assumed your views are "more American" than others posting on this forum.
"if you are asking about my opinion specifically to this thread? I wouldnt call my opinion “superior”, but i would call my opinion more American. Mostly because mine isnt rooted in judgement and hate".

Well gosh darn....who gets to make that assessment....YOU??????? I swear man, I don't think you mean any harm...and it's clear you're trying to elevate the discourse on here, but you are SO FULL OF SH*T...you can't even even smell your own stinky hubris!

"cmon man!"
iu

Last edited:
So, then you say it's ok to allow students, who have ZERO life experiences as an adult, to make their own choice on "being a male or female"? Do we still teach Biology in high school? If so, then how do you teach that chapter about the male/female body? Does the teacher just skip the chapter and tell kids they are whatever they "identify" as now? My daughter tells me stories about kids at school, and how they are now. Girls dressing, acting, talking, and demanding to be called a boy. And visa versa.

How come people can easily just change their "gender" at the drop of a hat, that I have to fill out forms and PROVE a religious exemption to keep from having a shot that is not really a vaccine?

• Wow
Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
So, then you say it's ok to allow students, who have ZERO life experiences as an adult, to make their own choice on "being a male or female"? Do we still teach Biology in high school? If so, then how do you teach that chapter about the male/female body? Does the teacher just skip the chapter and tell kids they are whatever they "identify" as now? My daughter tells me stories about kids at school, and how they are now. Girls dressing, acting, talking, and demanding to be called a boy. And visa versa.

How come people can easily just change their "gender" at the drop of a hat, that I have to fill out forms and PROVE a religious exemption to keep from having a shot that is not really a vaccine?
You won't get an answer from his "more American and open minded views" on the issues you raised, but those are excellent questions.

Critical thinking about criminals isn't definitely taught now. They are fvcking criminals, they resist arrest and they get shot. They aren't heros.

Critical thinking about criminals isn't definitely taught now. They are fvcking criminals, they resist arrest and they get shot. They aren't heros.
He's not "tolerant" of all Religions. He doesn't want Christians anywhere near the Legislative process when it comes to making public policy! His own words.

Id say, as a teacher, it is not my choice as to what a student identifies as, as long as it doesnt break the law, school code, or disrupt the classroom. I doubt very seriously if Biology is being taught ANY different - unless science makes breakthroughs - and then it would be taught like any other new information we have learned.
If this subject was taught specifically, in any way, it would be in a Psychology class, Sociology class, or a class on Government.
And even then, if it was brought up to be specifically discussed in class, it would be to cover different perspectives on the issue, not to dictate to the student what is right or wrong.

If I were to teach a specific event of a police shooting that has caused backlash (which, imo, is relevant in a course on Government), my goal would be to open students up to multiple perspectives of the event. Of course, the perspective of the one shot, but also of the officer. We would cover similar shootings in which the action of firing saved the officer’s life and others, and we would cover similar shootings in which there was no justification determined.

My end goal would be to try and get students to understand that specifics cant be lost in the noise. Each victim, each Officer, each person should be given the respect to see them for themselves, and not group things together so easily in their minds.

Reactions: Airport
Id say, as a teacher, it is not my choice as to what a student identifies as, as long as it doesnt break the law, school code, or disrupt the classroom. I doubt very seriously if Biology is being taught ANY different - unless science makes breakthroughs - and then it would be taught like any other new information we have learned.
If this subject was taught specifically, in any way, it would be in a Psychology class, Sociology class, or a class on Government.
And even then, if it was brought up to be specifically discussed in class, it would be to cover different perspectives on the issue, not to dictate to the student what is right or wrong.
Horse hockey! Government schools are deliberately & specifically teaching kids there are no gender differences. Boys and Girls are the same. You can be what you want to be, and you don't have to be what someone says you are...even if you have a penis or a vagina!

If you deny that, then you're lying and even YOU don't know how corrupt your profession has become due to ideology and NOT Science!

You claim to be "open minded" and "tolerant" of different views? Watch this and let's discuss what's not fact about what schools and the culture are teaching kids about "gender".

You won't watch it and then respectfully discuss it of course, but then that shoots holes all through what you've been arguing in this thread doesn't it? 🤔

giphy.gif

If I were to teach a specific event of a police shooting that has caused backlash (which, imo, is relevant in a course on Government), my goal would be to open students up to multiple perspectives of the event. Of course, the perspective of the one shot, but also of the officer. We would cover similar shootings in which the action of firing saved the officer’s life and others, and we would cover similar shootings in which there was no justification determined.

My end goal would be to try and get students to understand that specifics cant be lost in the noise. Each victim, each Officer, each person should be given the respect to see them for themselves, and not group things together so easily in their minds.
As long as you told them that resisting arrest isn't a good thing. Being a multiple felony felon isn't a hero. And for every unjustified shooting there are probably 50 that are, if not more.

As long as you told them that resisting arrest isn't a good thing. Being a multiple felony felon isn't a hero. And for every unjustified shooting there are probably 50 that are, if not more.
Of course actions of compliance, the benefits to both parties, would be discussed. Students need to also understand the personal side as well though, 1 in 100 still wouldnt justify it to a mother or a father, and that type of perspectives runs the risk of the compartmentalization of action, which can cause dehumanization. I struggle accepting that so many young Americans have had to do exactly that while serving, but the theatre of war is the only place where that belongs

Last edited:
So a biology teacher who tells his/her students that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, because the textbook specifies this, would be OK? So........if that can be allowed to be "instructed", then why are we fighting this argument if we "trust the science" so much recently? Confusing. So confusing.

Odd you previously posted biological studies supporting your theory but now say the subject isn't appropriate for biology class.

I do agree though. Girls claiming they are boys and boys claiming they are girls isn't biology. Psychology, Sociology, Government classes? Nailed it!

The subject is anything but biology.

Would that include asking your class to present a single fact indicating the officers' actions in the George Floyd killing were racially motivated? Right now, none has ever been identified, which is why none were charged with hate crimes, yet the incident is the icon of racism in America for some reason. It seems that perspective has been silenced.

I don't recommend you pose that question thought because that will be the last class you ever teach. Not all perspectives are welcome.

Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
Of course actions of compliance, the benefits to both parties, would be discussed. Students need to also understand the personal side as well though, 1 in 100 still wouldnt justify it to a mother or a father, and that type of perspectives runs the risk of the compartmentalization of action, which can cause dehumanization. I struggle accepting that so many young Americans have had to do exactly that while serving, but the theatre of war is the only place where that belongs
How many of the people shot by the cops would be alive if they simply didn't resist arrest? Most if not all. This is the problem with the liberal mindset. You can resist arrest of you think you didn't do anything. DO NOT RESIST ARREST. Driving off in a car is resisting arrest. That female cop maybe should lose the badge but never go to prison for shooting another worthless piece of crap.

So a biology teacher who tells his/her students that a man is a man, and a woman is a woman, because the textbook specifies this, would be OK? So........if that can be allowed to be "instructed", then why are we fighting this argument if we "trust the science" so much recently? Confusing. So confusing.
Because you are leaving out vast amounts of information on hormone levels, psychological development of healthy self-identification, social constructs of gender, etc….from the larger discussion, as it pertains to civilization and democracy.

Would that include asking your class to present a single fact indicating the officers' actions in the George Floyd killing were racially motivated? Right now, none has ever been identified, which is why none were charged with hate crimes, yet the incident is the icon of racism in America for some reason. It seems that perspective has been silenced.

I don't recommend you pose that question thought because that will be the last class you ever teach. Not all perspectives are welcome.
When you live the life that Floyd did, his death was of natural causes due to his lifestyle

Odd you previously posted biological studies supporting your theory but now say the subject isn't appropriate for biology class.

I do agree though. Girls claiming they are boys and boys claiming they are girls isn't biology. Psychology, Sociology, Government classes? Nailed it!

The subject is anything but biology.
Oh, i think it applies to biology in a much more complex and undefined way, which is appropriate for a University level course - but not public schools, which is what i thought we were referencing.

And to parents I would say this, your children will be exposed to it one way or the other: isnt it best done at a time when you, the parent, are able to provide deeper discussion on family terms (religious, personal experiences, etc..), before they are off in the world without your daily guidance?

Because you are leaving out vast amounts of information on hormone levels, psychological development of healthy self-identification, social constructs of gender, etc….from the larger discussion, as it pertains to civilization and democracy.
That's right, I did leave out the "hormone levels" because if you have a penis at birth, you are a dude. And if you have a penis at the age of 30, you are still a dude. If your hormone levels makes you feel like a woman, fine. I have ZERO problem with that. But you still have a pee pee. Deal with it or cut it off.

• Haha

Telling the truth isnt hateful. There are two sexes, Male and Female. You can change your appearance but you can't change your Sex.

People are free to live whatever life they wish but they dont get to change the facts of life. A Female cannot become a Male and a Male cannot become a Female.

I doubt I would take on the Floyd case in class right now, imo it is still too hot of a topic to be able to discuss without too much emotional distraction in the classroom.

But if I were to take it on, I think we would watch the video first. I would frame the discussion around dehumanization. Should a police officer hold every life as precious? Why would a police officer learn to dehumanize a suspect (be it through strategic process or through emotional response to stress)? — this is where we would look at the people involved: Floyd, the officers involved, the life theyve led, the people they are - good or bad.

What could the officer had done differently? What could Floyd had done differently? Are these changes to their actions that could have avoided this event unreasonable? — this is where we would look at other similar events and analyze the similarities and differences

What was the political impact? Why is this specific case any different? — this is where we would look at statistics of shootings by race, highlighting similar events that occurred to white suspects, latino suspects, asian suspects, legal and illegal - the same for officers race as well. Is there a problem? What? What are we doing about it? What should be done that is not being done? And these questions wouldn't just center on the officer’s actions either. Police cant be effective if they dont feel safe.

I have a feeling I might tie the OJ Simpson trial into this event, in an attempt to illustrate how certain events can capture public discourse, but that the discourse turns from the specific into the generalized in the national discussion.

I doubt I would take on the Floyd case in class right now, imo it is still too hot of a topic to be able to discuss without too much emotional distraction in the classroom.

But if I were to take it on, I think we would watch the video first. I would frame the discussion around dehumanization. Should a police officer hold every life as precious? Why would a police officer learn to dehumanize a suspect (be it through strategic process or through emotional response to stress)? — this is where we would look at the people involved: Floyd, the officers involved, the life theyve led, the people they are - good or bad.

What could the officer had done differently? What could Floyd had done differently? Are these changes to their actions that could have avoided this event unreasonable? — this is where we would look at other similar events and analyze the similarities and differences

What was the political impact? Why is this specific case any different? — this is where we would look at statistics of shootings by race, highlighting similar events that occurred to white suspects, latino suspects, asian suspects, legal and illegal - the same for officers race as well. Is there a problem? What? What are we doing about it? What should be done that is not being done? And these questions wouldn't just center on the officer’s actions either. Police cant be effective if they dont feel safe.

I have a feeling I might tie the OJ Simpson trial into this event, in an attempt to illustrate how certain events can capture public discourse, but that the discourse turns from the specific into the generalized in the national discussion.
He had enough fentanyl in his body to kill 5 people on here. Peabody would make it RIP. The Arbery case is much worse and nobody did a damn thing. That's what is sad.

Reactions: Boomboom521
We were talking about gender identification, no?

No. You are.

We aren't using opinion science meant to boost a single political movement and we arent using "studies" that were funded by political advocates.

Changing your hormones DOES NOT change your Sex.

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
We were talking about gender identification, no?

What happens to a 5'7" basketball player who identifies as Shaq? I'll tell you, he's on the bench or off the team entirely. Life isn't fair. But what you "think" you are isn't up for debate. Your biological parts are what you are.

Why are my fellow "liberals" going bonkers over common sense stuff?

No. You are.

We aren't using opinion science meant to boost a single political movement and we arent using "studies" that were funded by political advocates.

Changing your hormones DOES NOT change your Sex.
I see a lot went over your head here. Im going to guess it is because you dont actually read posts from a leftist pos unicorn like myself, and not that you are not intelligent enough to follow the words I type. I wasnt talking about changing your hormones, ever.

What happens to a 5'7" basketball player who identifies as Shaq? I'll tell you, he's on the bench or off the team entirely. Life isn't fair. But what you "think" you are isn't up for debate. Your biological parts are what you are.

Because they don't have a choice.

LBGTQ are driving Dem Party fundraising. So Dems are gonna shove it down your throat whether it makes sense or not.

I see a lot went over your head here. Im going to guess it is because you dont actually read posts from a leftist pos unicorn like myself, and not that you are not intelligent enough to follow the words I type. I wasnt talking about changing your hormones, ever.

No. Nothing went over my head.

I just entirely reject your entire argument and won't humor it for the purpose of discussion.

Your Sex is determined by your Chromosomes, and that is unchangeable. You can change everything about yourself, including hormones and you will remain what Sex you were when you were born.

Everything else you are spewing is political ideology wrapped in psuedo-science, most which has been politically influenced and funded.

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb

Now see here is where the legitimate discussion should go. There are cases of women being disqualified due to high testosterone levels that were natural. I bring that up, because it is a difficult and more complex discussion than people unaffected by it see. But my position would be: your personal health should always be more important than any sport (or professional opportunity in that sport), if it mean quitting the sport, than so be it. Other than that, if a transgender female wants to play bb, they play on the boys team, and I hope they are supported by coaches, teammates, and the community for bravery, but cut if they suck.

Now see here is where the legitimate discussion should go. There are cases of women being disqualified due to high testosterone levels that were natural. I bring that up, because it is a difficult and more complex discussion than people unaffected by it see. But my position would be: your personal health should always be more important than any sport (or professional opportunity in that sport), if it mean quitting the sport, than so be it. Other than that, if a transgender female wants to play bb, they play on the boys team, and I hope they are supported by coaches, teammates, and the community for bravery, but cut if they suck.

Make it more simple.

Just have Female teams and Male teams...no reason to bring hormone levels into it, because they are totally irrelevant.

ADVERTISEMENT