ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t have anything against the trans community

Christian96

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 25, 2019
But when you’re enforcing those sick, deluded ideologies on young kids. That’s where Most normal people would draw the line. They’re all child abusers preying upon children. Its sick and creepy watching them have cross dresser book reading day or some weird shit like a show and tell. I don’t want to hear anyone say “we don’t Do God” in school when you’re bringing a confused person in to talk about men can be women and women can be. This isn’t make believe where the floor is the ceiling and up can be down. Water is dry. Or cold is warm.

But when you’re enforcing those sick, deluded ideologies on young kids. That’s where Most normal people would draw the line. They’re all child abusers preying upon children. Its sick and creepy watching them have cross dresser book reading day or some weird shit like a show and tell. I don’t want to hear anyone say “we don’t Do God” in school when you’re bringing a confused person in to talk about men can be women and women can be. This isn’t make believe where the floor is the ceiling and up can be down. Water is dry. Or cold is warm.
I think you have a very small understanding of what social gender constructs are, versus what scientifically constitutes a man or a woman. Why would it so wrong to relax social constructs and allow all people to be freely who they are?

It's simple: If you were BORN with the genitalia that you have, that makes you man/woman. If you change it later, by whacking off, then fine. But when you keep the old, and try to act like you don't have it, sorry.......that doesn't work. I don't understand why people struggle with this. Do you think my insurance company would lower my home owners insurance if I told them my German Shepherd identifies as a cat or a goat?

It's simple: If you were BORN with the genitalia that you have, that makes you man/woman. If you change it later, by whacking off, then fine. But when you keep the old, and try to act like you don't have it, sorry.......that doesn't work. I don't understand why people struggle with this. Do you think my insurance company would lower my home owners insurance if I told them my German Shepherd identifies as a cat or a goat?
Again, just a very horrible understanding of social gender constructs.

And seriously - you cant start a thread by saying you have nothing against the trans community, and then call them ALL child abusers, sick, and creepy two sentences later. Take a stand, dont be such a chicken shit

I think you have a very small understanding of what social gender constructs are, versus what scientifically constitutes a man or a woman. Why would it so wrong to relax social constructs and allow all people to be freely who they are?

That's fine, do whatever you want freak. Just don't ask me to accept you.

This is America. You need to accept that other’s pursuit of happiness may be very different from your own

They can do whatever they want. I will tolerate, but I will not accept. They wouldn't be my drinking buddy.

Because it’s a never ending scale. They can be who they want, no one is stopping them. They’re pushing social acceptance on children, and that’s incorrect. School’s especially are out of line for involving themselves in this process. It’s not STEM, it’s irrelevant.

Because it’s a never ending scale. They can be who they want, no one is stopping them. They’re pushing social acceptance on children, and that’s incorrect. School’s especially are out of line for involving themselves in this process. It’s not STEM, it’s irrelevant.
Kids are way more open and accepting of each other the way they are compared to adults. Kids treat others they way their parent do. If I am accepting of people as an example to my kids the kids will be that way. Let kids be kids and instruct them when they are wrong.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I agree, mostly, i think pushing ANY kind of gender conformance or non-conformance on children is wrong. It doesnt need to be addressed in schools one way or the other. However, i think the stigma needs to be a little more lax, so that some kids dont repress.
Where it IS relevant is in mental health. I, personally, do not struggle with my gender identity, but for those that do, I am unsure as to when those struggles begin. I think schools should be focused on acceptance and tolerance, and not on any specifics.

Question:

If there's no such thing as a man or a woman who are born either one or the other, then why can't men birth women or women on the other hand impregnate men?

Not one Leftist arguing in this thread for a new "gender construct" can "deconstruct" that rather fundamental & unarguable gender/biological FACT.

Not one.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So we shouldn't "Trust the Science"?

I'm guessing this is the same thought process that allows these fvcking criminals back out on the streets to maim and kill people. Fvcking retard policies.

I'm guessing this is the same thought process that allows these fvcking criminals back out on the streets to maim and kill people. Fvcking retard policies.
Suppose we give criminals released from prison permission to then go out & do crimes against Leftists only without fear of prosecution? Think that might change their minds?

Reactions: Airport
your biology and my biology are two different things. the science I follow supports that fact that you can change the outside appearance but your DNA stays the same. So yes. You are either male or female and there is no In between.

Reactions: atlkvb
your biology and my biology are two different things. the science I follow supports that fact that you can change the outside appearance but your DNA stays the same. So yes. You are either male or female and there is no In between.
You have to remember Sir, in the Left's relativist reality, there is no such thing as "no in between" anything!

Nothing is EVER as it appears or actually is in their relativist view of the world, there is only what's "in between" anything that actually matters to them! 😏

Again, just a very horrible understanding of social gender constructs.
Nope. I understand the simplicity of gender. Because when I look down every time I piss, I know I'm a man. Now, if you do this and say to yourself "I'm a female", then it's pretty easy.....go have a surgery, and then you are a woman. I don't have a problem with people who do that. But don't keep your little pee pee and try growing boobs and assuming a female name and try going in to the female bathroom. It doesn't work that way.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Look at the science, i mean REALLY LOOK at the science, and maybe your opinion would change.

Fine, they have imbalances of some sort whether, biological, chemical or what. the same can be said of pedophiles and criminals. There are countless physiological and psychological studies that show they are "different" for lack of a better word. Those differences don't render them something they are not.

The science says if you have a penis, you are a male and if you have a vagina, you are a female. Science does not suggest a doctor treating a female who identifies as a male presenting with stomach pains should ignore considering uterus and vaginal related medical problems. Why? Because the science says she has those organs and they could be the root of her problems. How can a human male have a female reproductive organs?

It seems we Trust the Science when convenient.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Fine, they have imbalances of some sort whether, biological, chemical or what. the same can be said of pedophiles and criminals. There are countless physiological and psychological studies that show they are "different" for lack of a better word. Those differences don't render them something they are not.

The science says if you have a penis, you are a male and if you have a vagina, you are a female. Science does not suggest a doctor treating a female who identifies as a male presenting with stomach pains should ignore considering uterus and vaginal related medical problems. Why? Because the science says she has those organs and they could be the root of her problems. How can a human male have a female reproductive organs?

It seems we Trust the Science when convenient.

EDIT: To add another point. Some people are harder on their bodies than others. Some 35 year olds have livers that chemically are similar to an 80 year old. Is that person now 80?

EDIT 2: Apparently I don't know how to Edit properly.

Reactions: dave
And boomer is allowed to "teach" our next generation. No wonder we're in trouble as a country.

And boomer is allowed to "teach" our next generation. No wonder we're in trouble as a country.
Not if we get school choice vouchers. That's why the Left fights them as much as they do, they won't be subsidized to indoctrinate kids anymore without stiff competition for those tax dollars.

Private education, home schooling, and alternatives to government run education is exploding. Good. The more the better.

Not if we get school choice vouchers. That's why the Left fights them as much as they do, they won't be subsidized to indoctrinate kids anymore without stiff competition for those tax dollars.

Private education, home schooling, and alternatives to government run education is exploding. Good. The more the better.
As much as I'm for school vouchers I believe it can be a double edged sword. Parents who care & pay attention will be getting their kids out of the public schools & that will create a unchecked school system for kids who unfortunately was born to pos .
Just a thought

As much as I'm for school vouchers I believe it can be a double edged sword. Parents who care & pay attention will be getting their kids out of the public schools & that will create a unchecked school system for kids who unfortunately was born to pos .
Just a thought
It is true but when it comes to piss poor parents their kids are behind the 8 ball on many fronts from discipline to health to education.

Just a thought
While what you are worried about is true, believe it or not it happens in Private schools too. There are quite frankly some lousy parents out there. Can't change that, but we can break up the virtual monopoly the Government schools have over education. That might spur more parents to become more responsible...if they controlled how the money is spent educating their kids instead of leaving it up to the Government

the Bible says that men are not to lie with men and women are not to lie with women........that settles it...game set match....you are either a man or a woman

Reactions: atlkvb
Boys have a penis
Girls have a vagina
Isn't it amazing we're even debating that rather basic fact in this day and age? What else have little boys or little girls had that immediately identifies who they are?

Are Leftists so arrogant they actually believe they can change a person's gender based on what they say they are?
giphy.gif

Not if you're on the Left! :rolleyes:

Speaking of opinions, what makes yours or anyone else's superior to another? We're not allowed to pray in school or teach anything about the Bible. But you're allowed to teach boys and girls that they may not be who they are?
No. You teach students tolerance of all religions, and help them learn to critically think, process, and internalize different concepts, perspectives, and theories, in order to become a more well informed, open minded, democratic and effective citizen.

ADVERTISEMENT