ADVERTISEMENT

I can't help but like WVU in a PK game with NCSU this

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
Saturday, 'pack haven't played anyone yet, I know WVU hasn't played any world beaters either but YSU and UT are better than what the Wolfpack have played. MU +13 1/2 is a pure crap shoot, MU was about as sloppy as a team can play Saturday night and USC went through a " men against boys" moment with UGA. I'll bet on WVU and pass on the MU tilt! If you put a gun to head and forced me to take a position, I'd play the 'cocks!

Saturday, 'pack haven't played anyone yet, I know WVU hasn't played any world beaters either but YSU and UT are better than what the Wolfpack have played. MU +13 1/2 is a pure crap shoot, MU was about as sloppy as a team can play Saturday night and USC went through a " men against boys" moment with UGA. I'll bet on WVU and pass on the MU tilt! If you put a gun to head and forced me to take a position, I'd play the 'cocks!
smart guy......if they play and the weather holds as is Grier may not throw any td passes but we will rush for 350....the herd will be worn down because of lack of D-1 depth

smart guy......if they play and the weather holds as is Grier may not throw any td passes but we will rush for 350....the herd will be worn down because of lack of D-1 depth
Herd looked terrible Saturday and while USC got their asses handed to them, I don't confuse MU with UGA! Really they might as well let UGA and 'bama play for the National title right now and let the rest of us compete for the minor awards!

I don't bet at all, but if I did I would never bet either way on WVU. Mostly because our defense doesn't impress me at all, and if Grier gets hurt again it's over.....

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I don't bet at all, but if I did I would never bet either way on WVU. Mostly because our defense doesn't impress me at all, and if Grier gets hurt again it's over.....
I do, about the only thing I pass on is the commodity futures! But I agree without Grier WVU's football team would go down the drain but let's hope for better things!

ADVERTISEMENT