ADVERTISEMENT

I can handle a losing season

doneagain

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2004
My parent's basement
It ain’t what I want, but pretty much every school has them, some more often than others.

If Brown would have won 6 games year one, then 8 year 2, and 8 or 9 year three… then was having this type of season this year in year 4, I could say “Well we have some untimely injuries, etc…” and be a little forgiving.

The fact that we are looking at legitimately 3-9 this year after a 4 year high point of beating Army in a 4th tier bowl game is just too much to overlook.

The players and coaches from the past 100+ years that built this program in a rural and poor state that historically had punched above its weight because of those players and coaches deserve better.

The fans and alumni that have put money into the program over the last 100+ years to make this school one of the top 15 winningest FBS programs in history deserve better.

The players currently on the team that are trying their best, veterans and youngsters, deserve better.

There is no sign whatsoever that anything is getting better and no reason to feel optimistic that things are headed in the right direction.

The damage is done. Another season like the current and past 3 will be catastrophic for the entire athletic department.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News