ADVERTISEMENT

I bet dantoni wishes he had never said the word "doctrine"

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and I'll bet he's out shopping for a BIG dog today....and that's just because they are in our bracket.....if they would happen to win Friday he will really be screwed......what's that old saying about "be careful what you wish for"?........he just might have to back up his boasting.......and all john elmore is seeing is the back of JYD's #2 jersey on the way to make a layup........

and I'll bet he's out shopping for a BIG dog today....and that's just because they are in our bracket.....if they would happen to win Friday he will really be screwed......what's that old saying about "be careful what you wish for"?........he just might have to back up his boasting.......and all john elmore is seeing is the back of JYD's #2 jersey on the way to make a layup........

Your arc defense really sucks though, while WVU has better atheletes if MU lights
it up from 3 land it could be a fun game to watch

Your arc defense really sucks though, while WVU has better atheletes if MU lights
it up from 3 land it could be a fun game to watch
ordered my clubs......Ping g400's.....4&5 hybrids 6 thru gap wedge and a 3 wood....kept my callaway driver 5 and 7 woods......during the demos got about 8-10 yards back...hope the snow is gone by the time they get here

Reactions: Marine03
ordered my clubs......Ping g400's.....4&5 hybrids 6 thru gap wedge and a 3 wood....kept my callaway driver 5 and 7 woods......during the demos got about 8-10 yards back...hope the snow is gone by the time they get here

I wish I was playing enough to get new clubs! My boys sports career and my daughters singing and acting career has taken over my golf habit

I wish I was playing enough to get new clubs! My boys sports career and my daughters singing and acting career has taken over my golf habit
Nothing wrong with that. They (and you) will be glad you invested the time to be with them. Too many parents today use sports, etc as a baby sitting service.

Reactions: Marine03
this will be my last set...I went senior graphite shafts and an extra wrap on the grips....so other than a putter some day I'm done

Damn....did my prediction come true or what?[thumb2][thumb2][thumb2]:flyingwv:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT