ADVERTISEMENT

I believe this is your best team ever....**

LOL. So, WVU doesn't win a conference regular season or tournament championship, but beats a No. 12 and a No. 13 seed in the NCAA Tournament, so this makes this year's team the best in school history? It's premature to make such a statement, and West and Butler are both laughing at the Marshall fan, who is desperate to try to make last Sunday night's prison rape more palatable.

I had them in my final 4, we will see. Huggy chokes away opportunities, always has
Really. got to sweet 16 again, and only 2 srs. Take it every year. Pick another
team to follow if you are distraught.

Really. got to sweet 16 again, and only 2 srs. Take it every year. Pick another
team to follow if you are distraught.

I had them in my final 4 jackass. Until Huggy wins a NC he will always have that chokes in the clutch moniker. It’s a fact

I had them in my final 4 jackass. Until Huggy wins a NC he will always have that chokes in the clutch moniker. It’s a fact

I wouldn't call it choking. If it is, then all but one coach chokes every year. His approach works well enough to get there, and from there it's really execution.

He can't make guys hit shots. He can only make them practice them.

LOL. So, WVU doesn't win a conference regular season or tournament championship, but beats a No. 12 and a No. 13 seed in the NCAA Tournament, so this makes this year's team the best in school history? It's premature to make such a statement, and West and Butler are both laughing at the Marshall fan, who is desperate to try to make last Sunday night's prison rape more palatable.

Hey moron, I was one of the few MU fans to call that game what it was. And I had wvu in the final 4 since day one, it is what it is.

I wouldn't call it choking. If it is, then all but one coach chokes every year. His approach works well enough to get there, and from there it's really execution.

He can't make guys hit shots. He can only make them practice them.

I don’t disagree and Call it what you want, but he’s won a shit ton of games, and has a ton of postseason success minus the one thing great coaches are judged by, ͏National titles. Does that mean he’s not a good coach? No, and as I publically argued on the HN board he’s a hall of famer regardless. But until he wins a national title the label of can’t win the big game is going to stick with him, I think that’s unavoidable.

I don’t disagree and Call it what you want, but he’s won a shit ton of games, and has a ton of postseason success minus the one thing great coaches are judged by, ͏National titles. Does that mean he’s not a good coach? No, and as I publically argued on the HN board he’s a hall of famer regardless. But until he wins a national title the label of can’t win the big game is going to stick with him, I think that’s unavoidable.

I didn't know he was saddled with "can't win the big game" as until now that isn't something I've heard. It's been mentioned several times that he hasn't and it's the one thing missing from his resume' so I agree with your point there.

With the FBI investigation and everything else, I take even more pride in what he's been able to do because neither WVU nor him have shown up in any of these reports.

Roy Williams has won titles, but look what was going on with his programs. Any number of other coaches could be mentioned in that breath as well.

Hey moron, I was one of the few MU fans to call that game what it was. And I had wvu in the final 4 since day one, it is what it is.
Sure you were. I told you before the Marshall/WVU game to enjoy the prison rape on Sunday. One of Huggins' strengths is his ability to take away a volume scorer, like Jon Elmore, and he has a defensive stopper (now, but not next season) to execute the game plan. By the way, I was responding to the O.P.'s thread, not anything that you had posted, dumb a$$. I have Villanova winning it all, and knocking out WVU in the Sweet Sixteen, but you seem to be celebrating your WVU Final Four pick now, for some reason. As your wife surely knows, you're guilty of premature ejaculation. Still much basketball to be played before we find out who is right, and who is wrong.

:middlefinger:
Sure you were. I told you before the Marshall/WVU game to enjoy the prison rape on Sunday. One of Huggins' strengths is his ability to take away a volume scorer, like Jon Elmore, and he has a defensive stopper (now, but not next season) to execute the game plan. By the way, I was responding to the O.P.'s thread, not anything that you had posted, dumb a$$. I have Villanova winning it all, and knocking out WVU in the Sweet Sixteen, but you seem to be celebrating your WVU Final Four pick now, for some reason. As your wife surely knows, you're guilty of premature ejaculation. Still much basketball to be played before we find out who is right, and who is wrong.

You want a cookie Negrodaumus for your ability to put yourself way out there for game predictions? :middlefinger: I mean it was a 4-13 seed match up genius [thumbsup]

I didn't know he was saddled with "can't win the big game" as until now that isn't something I've heard. It's been mentioned several times that he hasn't and it's the one thing missing from his resume' so I agree with your point there.

With the FBI investigation and everything else, I take even more pride in what he's been able to do because neither WVU nor him have shown up in any of these reports.

Roy Williams has won titles, but look what was going on with his programs. Any number of other coaches could be mentioned in that breath as well.

I can’t disagree, he’s ran a clean program.

Yep, since the days that Cincinnati was put on probation during his watch, and Michael Beasley received a sack of cash to play ball at Kansas State, Thuggs has been as pure as the driven snow....

:middlefinger:

You want a cookie Negrodaumus for your ability to put yourself way out there for game predictions? :middlefinger: I mean it was a 4-13 seed match up genius [thumbsup]
Sure, anybody with an IQ North of 80 (which excludes you) should have predicted that WVU would beat Marshall, but predicting a prison rape deviated from the prior games between the two programs, which almost always were much closer than 23 point spreads.

Agree that it may be premature, but to say because we didn't win the regular season conference or the tournament championship isn't a good barometer. The Big XII has four teams in the sweet 16. We beat the number 1 team in the country who only lost two games all year, we had big leads on some very good teams (17 points on UK, 16 points on Kansas) and blew them. We beat a sweet 16 team two out of three times this year (Texas Tech).

Sure, anybody with an IQ North of 80 (which excludes you) should have predicted that WVU would beat Marshall, but predicting a prison rape deviated from the prior games between the two programs, which almost always were much closer than 23 point spreads.

I don’t recall making a claim of MU-WVU prior to that game

WVU makes it to the Final Four twice per century. The 2010 team won the Big East Conference Tournament, then advanced to the Final Four. It proved that it could go on a run. This year's team hasn't done anything close to what that team did since conference play began. Thumping two double-digit seeds doesn't make this team special, but winning the next two games would do so. LOL at continuing to beat your chest about an early-December regular season win over a team that was killed by Maryland Baltimore County in its last game. Ohio State killed Michigan State, soundly beat Michigan, and nipped Purdue in a road game this season, but none of this matters now.

WVU makes it to the Final Four twice per century. The 2010 team won the Big East Conference Tournament, then advanced to the Final Four. It proved that it could go on a run. This year's team hasn't done anything close to what that team did since conference play began. Thumping two double-digit seeds doesn't make this team special, but winning the next two games would do so. LOL at continuing to beat your chest about an early-December regular season win over a team that was killed by Maryland Baltimore County in its last game. Ohio State killed Michigan State, soundly beat Michigan, and nipped Purdue in a road game this season, but none of this matters now.

If it doesn’t matter than why the fvck are you here moron? Can you not find a Michigan, Purdue, or Michigan State board to troll on?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
If it doesn’t matter than why the fvck are you here moron? Can you not find a Michigan, Purdue, or Michigan State board to troll on?
Can you not find both of your hands, and pull your pea-sized head out of your a$$, dip sh!t?

I can’t disagree, he’s ran a clean program.

In all honesty, I didn't want Huggins as a coach because of his graduation rates and whatnot from Cincinnati. I didn't want our program to become that, even if it meant more success. It wasn't a hire that I was even remotely comfortable with.

We aren't that at all though. He recruits predominantly really good kids and has like an 80% graduation rate, so I feel comfortable in saying that whatever successes we've had that they've come the right way.

Very happy to be wrong about that one.

Yet Ohio State is already out of the dance.

What a f'ucking moron. You come to a WVU board because you are so butt-hurt over the Mountaineers, you attempt to tell us how much better Ohio State is than WVU, yet Ohio State is out of the tournament. LMAO!!!

I'm not desperate for shit, bucknut. I did not say this team had the greatest players ever. I said I think this is the best team ever.

Yet Ohio State is already out of the dance.

What a f'ucking moron. You come to a WVU board because you are so butt-hurt over the Mountaineers, you attempt to tell us how much better Ohio State is than WVU, yet Ohio State is out of the tournament. LMAO!!!
I'd never be butt hurt about WVU's beating 12th and 13th seeds in the Tournament, Marshall alum. You probably still think that Hillary won the 2016 election. Or, that the Russians robbed you of your wet dream.

Yeah, WVU whipped Murray State and Marshall, so hang on banner!
We're not talking Duke here, Buck nut. wvu has not had that many good teams over the years. In my opinion, this is one of their best, if not THE best ever.....I've watched them GIVE several games away this season, games they should have won. I look for them to beat Nova tonight.

We're not talking Duke here, Buck nut. wvu has not had that many good teams over the years. In my opinion, this is one of their best, if not THE best ever.....I've watched them GIVE several games away this season, games they should have won. I look for them to beat Nova tonight.
Would, coulda, shoulda doesn't = championships. So, what tells you that WVU won't build a lead, then blow it again tonight?

Suck it, Jar Head. I've bumped your mealy-mouth post--see the It Will Be Ours thread--so chug a tall glass of STFU, as I enjoy a couple of Foster's Lagers.

Maybe bmaybe not does not equate to the drivel you’re spewing you Fosters drinking ******. Who da fvck drinks Fosters? Maybe maybe not is kind of like the question your parents had the day you were born. “Honey will he be retarded when he grows up?” Maybe, maybe not. Understand?

Reactions: countryroads89
Translation: I shoved your mealy-mouthed words up your fat a$$, and now your butt is hurting.

P.S. Foster's is some great sh!t, especially on tap, with a few chicken wings.

Translation: I shoved your mealy-mouthed words up your fat a$$, and now your butt is hurting.

P.S. Foster's is some great sh!t, especially on tap, with a few chicken wings.

I hope you’re not st the Outback talking about eating chicken wings

Nope. I eat Chicken on the Barbie at Outback. A small chain of restaurants in this area, called the "Cold Spot," has Foster's on tap, and some good wings.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT