ADVERTISEMENT

I asked this question a year ago and it needs to be asked again.

Original Mountaineer1

Heisman Winner
Aug 27, 2001
What will it take for the Trump fans on this forum to say enough is enough? What does he have to do for you to realize he is not capable of holding this office?
We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Childish name calling of press and political opponents
Personal enrichment
Attacking the press in general and a female TV host about her surgery
Inexplicable focus on things that don't matter (crowd sizes, minor accomplishments, election results)
Not a single piece of meaningful (if any) legistlation passed
No wall
Golfs far more than his predecessor
over 400 appointees not in place simply because he hasn't nominated them
obsession with twitter
Obamacare is still in place
No significant new trade agreements
Lot's of smoke and some fire with this Russian deal. Refuses to criticize his buddy Putin in any meaningful way......DJT Jr may have committed treason.

I do like what he has done as far as letting his generals manage the front lines

So when is enough enough? Or could he literally in bed with Putin and you would be fine with it?

What will it take for the Trump fans on this forum to say enough is enough? What does he have to do for you to realize he is not capable of holding this office?
We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Personal enrichment
Inexplicable focus on things that don't matter (crowd sizes, minor accomplishments, election results)
No wall
obsession with twitter
Lot's of smoke and some fire with this Russian deal. Refuses to criticize his buddy Putin in any meaningful way......DJT Jr may have committed treason.

I do like what he has done as far as letting his generals manage the front lines

So when is enough enough? Or could he literally in bed with Putin and you would be fine with it?

Country seems to be going just fine. Lib snowflakes are melting, maybe because of global warming.

The man himself once said, he could literally shoot someone on 5th Ave and they'd still support him. One of the very few accurate statements he's made.

In bed with Putin, on the other hand, would kill him. They hate the gays.

We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Personal enrichment
No wall
obsession with twitter

You understand that those of us on the right were more concerned with rolling back Obama's nonsense and the SCOTUS than anything else. Dialing back Dodd Frank was huge as well. All in all, I'm not completely unsatisfied with what has transpired.

Reactions: mneilmont
We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Personal enrichment
No wall
obsession with twitter

When they show evidence of a crime, or he passes legislation as bad as the ACA.

DEamqdnUIAAJtzX.jpg

We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Personal enrichment
No wall
obsession with twitter

He has nominated 242 people and only 50 have been approved...that's the Dems slow-rolling the process.

Wow, that's Bazarro World, OM.
See....even if they worked with the Russian government to secure an election victory....the right won't care. They will all become lawyers, sleazing their way out of any issue through technicalities and manipulation. For it doesn't matter how you play the game, only that you win.

Reactions: wvu84fan
Hell the asshats voted for him after he mocked the disabled, stated he likes to grab womens pussies, called McCain a loser and denigrated a gold star family. I don't think anything can change their minds because they held their noses already when they voted for him. And the evangelicals still wanna claim god is on his side. They got too much of their own self esteem wrapped up in Trump at this point to ever admit he is incompetent and highly compromised, easier just to scream "fake news" and bash everyone who dares confront him. I mean, Comey is hardly a liberal,

You Shirley don't think that only applies to the GOP do you.
Nope, but the Democrats wanna win to promote universal healthcare and the GOP likes to win to give tax cuts to the rich while they keep waiting to see if trickle down will work. The agendas are different even if Trump seems to not be on the same page as the GOPs agenda.

Just the loyalists....to the Trump, not the GOP

Hillary's homegrown server - no issue
Obama's gunrunning - no issue
IRS playing favorites - no issue
DOJ race baiting - no issue

We've learned from the best. We're just playing the game your way now, and you don't like it.

Hillary's homegrown server - no issue
Obama's gunrunning - no issue
IRS playing favorites - no issue
DOJ race baiting - no issue

We've learned from the best. We're just playing the game your way now, and you don't like it.
Hillary's homegrown server - I had an issue until I was told that no danger came to anyone because of it....oh....and that Powell did the same thing as SoS

Obama's gunrunning - seriously? I've had an issue with this action for every administration since I knew what an administration was beginning with Reagan

IRS playing favorites - don't they always.

DOJ race baiting - if you are referring to the "blue versus black lives matter" thing, my opinion is that fault lies on both sides. I believe training is crucial, and covering police just cause they're police is about as ridiculous as covering criminals just because they're black.

Maybe talking issues would make more sense, rather than just vomiting up the rightwing talking points you were force fed?

Hillary's homegrown server - I had an issue until I was told that no danger came to anyone because of it....oh....and that Powell did the same thing as SoS

Obama's gunrunning - seriously? I've had an issue with this action for every administration since I knew what an administration was beginning with Reagan

IRS playing favorites - don't they always.

DOJ race baiting - if you are referring to the "blue versus black lives matter" thing, my opinion is that fault lies on both sides. I believe training is crucial, and covering police just cause they're police is about as ridiculous as covering criminals just because they're black.

Maybe talking issues would make more sense, rather than just vomiting up the rightwing talking points you were force fed?

These have been talked into the ground. The left played their game, and it is what it is. Now it's our ball.

These have been talked into the ground. The left played their game, and it is what it is. Now it's our ball.
But as a good coach like you should know. You've got to move the ball and score. Wining about penalties every snap doesn't get you down the field.

But as a good coach like you should know. You've got to move the ball and score. Wining about penalties every snap doesn't get you down the field.
Democrats are playing a base d right now, they have time to bitch to the ref about holding.

We have already seen:
Blatant nepotism
Personal enrichment
No wall
obsession with twitter

It was unworthy of a response last year too.

You understand that those of us on the right were more concerned with rolling back Obama's nonsense and the SCOTUS than anything else. Dialing back Dodd Frank was huge as well. All in all, I'm not completely unsatisfied with what has transpired.

So no matter the idiot in the office, rolling back Obama's "nonsense" is more important than the man in the position of most powerful in the free world.......I just want to make sure I understand that correctly?

So no matter the idiot in the office, rolling back Obama's "nonsense" is more important than the man in the position of most powerful in the free world.......I just want to make sure I understand that correctly?
Leave the office unfilled for all I care. I wanted SCOTUS 1st and foremost...check. As a byproduct of SCOTUS, I want a more broad interpretation to the 2nd amendment to allow for concealed reciprocity...Not done yet. I wanted Dodd Frank pulled back...check. I wanted a more aggressive approach towards combatting Radical Islam...check. I want tax reform...being worked. I wanted ACA repealed and killed...one or the other is going to happen. I wanted the US to take the lead and put our interests first...he is doing that. I wanted the Fed Govt gutted, he is doing that.

I didn't vote for him, truth of the matter, I don't like him. He lost me when he criticized McCain. I'd be fine with his impeachment and Pence taking over. As long as the agenda I support is pushed forward, I don't really care who is there. Hillary would not have pushed the issues I cared about forward and would have most assuredly gone in the opposite direction. I'm still not convinced Trump did anything wrong with the Russian angle. Either way it goes, I don't care. I do get enjoyment out of watching the left flounder though. It's amusing to me and nothing more.

and a year later all this is still true...

1426222876358.jpg

9a1b8c22936303486a3653b8a4a43943--political-memes-politics.jpg

obama-americas-worst-president-ever-battaile-politics-1364344048.jpg

why%2Bobama%2Bnot%2Bin%2Bjail.jpg

redemption-no-longer-worst-potus-of-the-modern-age-political-poster-1282334262.jpg

Last edited:
Leave the office unfilled for all I care. I wanted SCOTUS 1st and foremost...check. As a byproduct of SCOTUS, I want a more broad interpretation to the 2nd amendment to allow for concealed reciprocity...Not done yet. I wanted Dodd Frank pulled back...check. I wanted a more aggressive approach towards combatting Radical Islam...check. I want tax reform...being worked. I wanted ACA repealed and killed...one or the other is going to happen. I wanted the US to take the lead and put our interests first...he is doing that. I wanted the Fed Govt gutted, he is doing that.

I didn't vote for him, truth of the matter, I don't like him. He lost me when he criticized McCain. I'd be fine with his impeachment and Pence taking over. As long as the agenda I support is pushed forward, I don't really care who is there. Hillary would not have pushed the issues I cared about forward and would have most assuredly gone in the opposite direction. I'm still not convinced Trump did anything wrong with the Russian angle. Either way it goes, I don't care. I do get enjoyment out of watching the left flounder though. It's amusing to me and nothing more.

Funny I don't disagree with much except that I want limits on some of your roll backs. I have a conceal carry permit but I really don't want to run into a person carrying a weapon from a state with lesser requirements than VA. Rolling back some of Dodd Frank isn't a bad thing. But we surely don't want banks carrying less than current levels of capital. I don't want to see ACA killed but re-worked to produce a lower-cost more palatible option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT