ADVERTISEMENT

I Am The Richest Man On Here

Feb 1, 2019
I have been married for 44 years. I went from living in a trailer to becoming a multimillionaire. Being a multimillionaire places me in the top 0.1% wage earner. This make me richer than Greg Jacobs. Greg only makes 654k or is it 739k? Who knows he keeps changing his story. Its probably hard to keep track when he is trying to bum change of people at the end of some interstate exit ramp.

BTW Anyone who tries to dispute any of my claims don't bother. I can't hear you I have you on ignore

• Rich-kids-of-singapore.jpg

Reactions: atlanta_eer
I have been married for 44 years. I went from living in a trailer to becoming a multimillionaire. Being a multimillionaire places me in the top 0.1% wage earner. This make me richer than Greg Jacobs. Greg only makes 654k or is it 739k? Who knows he keeps changing his story. Its probably hard to keep track when he is trying to bum change of people at the end of some interstate exit ramp.

BTW Anyone who tries to dispute any of my claims don't bother. I can't hear you I have you on ignore

• Rich-kids-of-singapore.jpg

Texass I gotta give credit when credit is due. This is some funny shitt. Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT