ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve got your inde-fuckin-pendent voters right here

Eventually folks will realize this election is not close, ...... and never has been.
Yeah but some guy will tell you he’s an Independent (even though he’s not) and that he and his whole family voted GOP in 2016 and this time they’re all voting Dem...and that’s all you need to know about 2020.

Reactions: wvu2007
Thanks for the laugh. I’d be worried about that &3% number tho.....

Voters are leaving the Republican party in droves because of Trump. Dedpoops said so.

actually I said that for the first time in American history there are more registered independents then there are registered Republicans......

actually I said that for the first time in American history there are more registered independents then there are registered Republicans......

And with that you were implying:

A) They are leaving because of Trump
B) That will result in a landslide loss for Republicans

You failed to mention that the percentage of Dem voters have had larger decline than Republicans since Trump has been elected.

That’s a true statement. Next, go look at the reduced number of registered Democrats. Go look in PA.....:D

And with that you were implying:

A) They are leaving because of Trump
B) That will result in a landslide loss for Republicans

You failed to mention that the percentage of Dem voters have had larger decline than Republicans since Trump has been elected.
The increase in independant voters are coming from the Dems. Not the GOP. They are not voting for Biden.

Reactions: wvu2007
Yeah but some guy will tell you he’s an Independent (even though he’s not) and that he and his whole family voted GOP in 2016 and this time they’re all voting Dem...and that’s all you need to know about 2020.
I have already told several survey callers that I am voting Biden just to mess with their numbers.....

Reactions: Blackberry Smoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT